ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

food choice

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/12/12 12:13 PM Views: 1077 Replies: 4
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Trying to set up my items for sale for our reunion. There is a choice between two dinners that the classmates can purchase but at the same price. How do I get it to let them show their preference? i.e. do you want the roasted turkey or the prime rib? I want to be able to do when the person registers so we know.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM - Response #1

I suggest two tickets, both the same price, as follows:
Reunion Ticket (Roasted Turkey Dinner)
Reunion Ticket (Prime Rib Dinner)

That way, the spouse could order differently than the classmate. You would know how many of each dinner is ordered by the number of tickets purchased.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM - Response #2

Perfect....I knew I wasn't seeing the forest for the trees! Thank you!

Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM - Response #3
Registrant Questions.pdf

We added some questions so they could indicate, among other things, what type of dinner they wanted. The questions can be made mandatory that they have to be answered. These were added on the Reunion Planner page and the results were easy to talley with the very cool reports -- also on the Reunion Planner page. I have attached a file so you can see the questions we asked.
Jim

Edited 01/12/12 2:52 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM - Response #4
Registrant Questions.pdf

I agree with Jim...I made a question with the 3 entree choices for the classmate and if applicable the spouse or guest. It worked great..especially when you ran the report.
Jim Persing wrote:

We added some questions so they could indicate, among other things, what type of dinner they wanted. The questions can be made mandatory that they have to be answered. These were added on the Reunion Planner page and the results were easy to talley with the very cool reports -- also on the Reunion Planner page. I have attached a file so you can see the questions we asked.
Jim

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.