ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

deleting prior posts

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/08 12:37 PM Views: 1231 Replies: 4
Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 12:37 PM

Deleting prior posts seems to be rather difficult and time consuming. Is there a way to delete a page all at once? When I delete a post it takes me back to the current page and I have to start all over again one at a time......... My fellow classmates like to gab, so a lot of posting is going on!!! Don't get me wrong that's great, but need a more efficient way to delete them... Any advice?

Edited 07/19/08 12:42 PM
Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 4:44 PM - Response #1

I asked this same question a while back. Brad informed me not to worry with trying to delete all the prior posts because it was text only and doesn't take up much space....basically leave it alone..too time consuming!!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM - Response #2

Rick Root, the programmer of the forums you are using now, is going to add these same forums to your Class site. Just as soon as enough people bribe him to get it done, anyway. You will then have the option to turn off your old forums and switch to these. The new forums have a far nicer Administration Area, allowing you to delete discussion forums, or specific message threads, very easily.

Edited 07/19/08 5:18 PM
Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM - Response #3

So exactly what type of commodity are we looking at here for bribery? Smile The message forum on our site is at least 50 pages long at this point!! I can't wait until we have thread options!

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 10:54 PM - Response #4

This is near the top of Rick's list. I've had him putting out too many fires lately instead of working on new features. Most fires are extinguished -- I think. Smile Maybe he can get back to this now.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.