ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

What's New & some names In Memory glitch

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/26/16 04:42 PM Views: 733 Replies: 2
Friday, February 26, 2016 at 4:42 PM
image.jpg

Today, when I click What's New and for one classmate In Memory, I continue to receive: "The site is temporarily unavailable" - I am able to access Home Page and Statistics. A classmate, Joe Ryan, just passed away. His name was successfully moved to In Memory. There's several classmate comments I want to print and give to his wife tonight. Can tech support please help out. Thank you.

Friday, February 26, 2016 at 4:51 PM - Response #1

Elena,

Whenever you see the "The site is temporarily unavailable", it is usually a problem with your browser caching the page and repeatedly displaying the cached version of the website instead of getting fresh content from the servers. To fix the problem, use the browser's RELOAD or REFRESH whenever you see that message. If the page refreshes with the same message, the website is REALLY DOWN. Just wait a few minutes and then try it again.

You could also try the same thing (accessing the page you get the message on) in another browser. Different browsers have different cache storage of their pages, so if the page displays in one browser and not the other browser, the browser where it is not displaying has a cached page that needs to be reloaded.

You could also try clearing your browser's cache to fix the problem.

Friday, February 26, 2016 at 4:54 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Kyle. I used another device with success - much appreciated.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.