ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Interactive Chat Room

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/13/09 02:41 PM Views: 1300 Replies: 6
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Hi, Brad and Class Creator Personnel.
I understand that you guys are working on an Interactive Chat Room concept for your CC Websites, but that it will not be available anytime soon.

Is there an Interactive Chat Room(s) or site(s) which will work smoothly within your "Fantastic Class Creator Websites" and which you would recommend for (1) Ease of us for olderand/or novice users and (2) Lack of causing problems on a CC website? Thanks and keep up your OUTSTANDING work.
Ralph, www.ohs58.net

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 6:01 PM - Response #1

Addonchat.com is a good one. Although we are actually actively developing our integrated real time chat solution right now. I don't have a specific ETA yet, but it's around the corner now.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 6:40 PM - Response #2

What will be the next thing rolled out? Cannot wait!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:50 PM - Response #3

Ohhhhh, lesee. We're working on a direct deposit banking system for Reunion Planner II right now, integrated Live Chat, and Instant Messaging. Different people are working on these things here so I guess the race is on to see what rolls out next. Smile

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:01 PM - Response #4

isn't that coming soon also? I sure hope so as I'm getting tired of re-writing back to the person what they said in their last email. You know how it is for us older generation of baby boomers. The memory goes first? lol

Faye

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:15 PM - Response #5

Yes, threaded email is also currently in development. Gotta take care of that "older generation." Smile

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:51 PM - Response #6

Thank you , Thank you, Yes I will take it off. I must be pretty young to even try to do all this fun stuff on the internet, RIGHT?
Thanks Brad, You brighten my day!

Faye

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.