ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

White Paper

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/26/10 11:42 AM Views: 1857 Replies: 4
Monday, April 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

It would be nice to have the ability to create popup on white paper. we would like to create disclosures, instructions, etc… The link below is an example of what I am looking to do, it is on my windows live web site.
(DRAFT DISCLOSER)
I am sorry I cannot get this link to open correctly in this forum but on my home page I have open in a new popup with no menu or scroll and it is just the size of the box.

Thanks for your consideration,
JB
SHHS 1980

Edited 04/26/10 6:13 PM
Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM - Response #1

Although there's no default whitepaper popup feature in the current editor, it's relatively simple to make your own, and there's several dozen ways of doing so based on the need. Check this out for example. There's some code to insert here, and that will likely turn a lot of people away, however for the most part this stuff is just copying and pasting the code provided to your site -- much like inserting a third party plugin, etc.

Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:58 PM - Response #2

Hi John,
If you look up the meaning of the word "excreta" you may wish to correct the typo in your post to "et cetera"!

Edited 04/26/10 3:06 PM
Monday, April 26, 2010 at 6:14 PM - Response #3

ha ha

ty

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM - Response #4

Hey,

I noticed a help link Arrow (http://www.sweethome1980.com/guesthelp.html)in the edit classmates details. This is what i am looking for. the ability to creat blank pages.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.