ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmates do not finish registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/25/14 10:21 PM Views: 842 Replies: 4
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I know why this is happening, classmates come to the button that says "Just Save My Registration", (I"ll Purchase Tickets Later). I tried to make the registration make them purchase a Reunion Ticket by clicking on the "require a purchase" button, when I do that I get an error message that says I must make it an item, but it will not let me click on both check boxes. Am I missing something?

Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM - Response #1

I just briefly turned on (and off) your reunion planner page for the event that was for 2/7 and I do not see this happening. All seems to be set up correctly. Is there a different reunion planner that I need to review?

Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM - Response #2

I am sorry Scot, The problem was in these two websites

www.mbhsreunions.org
www.carolinamilitary.org

I guess I was in the wrong website when I decided to email you about the problem. I wish you guys would take that button "Just Save My Resignation, I'll Purchase My Tickets Later" out. I had a test of 22 classmates and even after a warning 12 of them pressed that button... Then when I looked at the attendees their were all $ 0.00 beside their names. Could this button not be moved to the bottom of the form? I have to contact them and tell them they must go back and finish the form. Then they try to add items again. 8234r986v,mnsed,mgfn?????? confusing

Also one of the biggest problems I have when I try to talk people through the signup is that I have to use my registration, to follow along. When I do that I do not see the same screen that they are seeing because I have already signed in. Is there anyway for an ADMIN to see a clean signup page. or some how print out a clean one for support. I don't think a screen shot would get all of the pages in the registration?

Thanks for you help.

Edited 02/27/14 2:24 PM
Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 2:39 PM - Response #3

The only way to see a "clean" version of the page would be to add a guest member as a test, join as said test member and then go to the registration page. As for changes to this version of the Reunion Planner, that won't be able to happen as we are actually in testing phases of the new Event Planner now. That will be ready for release very soon. I'll be sure that Jessica sees your comments as she is managing the programmer who is working on the new Event Planner.

Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 4:36 PM - Response #4

Thanks Scott, just thought it would be a good admin tool.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.