ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Printing Missing Classmates List

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/01/14 11:53 AM Views: 882 Replies: 2
Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Is there a way to print the "Missing Classmates" list? We truly need to do a check on who is actually missing and it will help greatly if each member of our team can have a printed list in front of them as we check other sources.

Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 12:31 PM - Response #1

You can just select the names with the mouse on the MISSING CLASSMATES page, use the copy/paste into your word processor program and then print out the list after you format it.

You could also do the Manage Classmates, Download Classlist, select the name/address/phone columns, also select the criteria you want to define who is missing (no address in the system, have not logged in to the system (Joined On, or Last Login date), then download the class list. You can then sort the spreadsheet and those classmates that have information in the designated columns, you delete those classmates from the spreadsheet. You will be left with a list of classmates who are "missing".

I noticed something strange on your class list. You shouldn't really have a "Married Last Name:" for the men. Since their name doesn't change when they get married, it is not necessary. For the women in your class, if they never married or kept their their original last name, there is no need for this extra field. Some examples are : Richard Bartlett (Bartlett) and Diane C. Decker (Decker) . You can fix it if you want, or leave it if you want, but I thought it was strange.

Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 8:16 PM - Response #2

I noticed that some of our male classmates had their last names twice, so I went in and fixed it. No one has complained and it only took a minute.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.