ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery needs fixing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/14/10 02:42 PM Views: 1694 Replies: 7
Monday, June 14, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Hi Gang,

I created my first photo gallery. Not sure it's what I want. Could you look at it please. All the thumbs appear at the very bottom of the screen. How do I just show the thumbs and not all the full size photos that appear before them? Thanks Larry

P.S. How come the second photo, next to the yearbook cover, does not appear as the first photo of all the large photos, but it appears in the thumbs? Would like to reduce the size of the yearbook cover too, I tried it in the image editor but it won't reduce to the same size as the album photos.

Edited 06/14/10 2:51 PM
Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:21 PM - Response #1

Please disregard previous post. I started over and am getting closer to what I want. thanks. Larry

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:45 PM - Response #2

Make sure you click the "Photos" icon to upload your gallery photos. Do not upload gallery photos into your main editor window.

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM - Response #3

Thanks Brad. That is exactly what I did.

Can I delete photos from my file vault now or will that ruin the gallery?

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:50 PM - Response #4

If you delete them they'll really be gone. Nonetheless that's what I would do. I'd zap them from the editor and then go back into Gallery Creator, click the Photos tab, and upload them again. Note that you can simply shift or control click the photos you want and batch upload them all as one process. Thus it's really pretty easy to fix this problem and have the photos be in the correct place.

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM - Response #5

Thanks Brad. That is exactly what I did.

Can I delete photos from my file vault now or will that ruin the gallery?

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM - Response #6

Files that are in the GALLERY do not show up in the File Vault, so if you are sure that you aren't referencing these files on any other pages, you can delete them with no problems.

Monday, June 14, 2010 at 6:27 PM - Response #7

Thanks again. I'll delete the ones in my vault as I know they are not used anywhere else. Larry

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.