ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

fun video

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/01/12 09:27 PM Views: 1430 Replies: 8
Monday, October 1, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM - Response #1

What a cute video Very Happy. . . I just love it and put it onto my site also. Do you have any fall backgrounds that would be nice for my siteQuestion

Lucille
rockyriver59.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM - Response #2

I love that video also. Been there, done that !

Check out this website
http://www.heathersanimations.com/

On the right side, she has lots of backgrounds.. Nature and Gold has some Fall backgrounds

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM - Response #3

Thank you ! ! ! Laughing ArrowVery Happy Laughing

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM - Response #4

Since you know so much, can I put a pdf file on my website and have everyone open it? It is a book that one our classmates wrote. Question

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM - Response #5

To put a PDF on the website, you'll have to upload the PDF to either issuu.com or scribd.com and get the embed code they provide, and then paste that code into the Source view of the page editor for the page on which you want the PDF to appear.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM - Response #6

WOW, you are a wealth of information, I really appreciate your help. I will try that. I already got a backgroud on, so really I thank you SO much for your help and I am sure that my classmate will just LOVE to see his book on the front page.

Gratefully,

Lucille

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 12:37 AM - Response #7

Hi Lynda,
How did you link your music to youtube videos and how do you make the music start automatically on your home page?

Thanks,
Judy

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM - Response #8

The videos I get from Youtube already have music.. To get Mixpod to start playing when the site is opened , you have to go to your player on Mixpod and on the left, set controls to start automatically.
Hope that helps.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.