ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/20/15 03:34 PM Views: 867 Replies: 5
Friday, March 20, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I am pulling what is left of my hair out!!!

For our 50th reunion our committee published a photo album of our class history with updated bios, photos past and current events. The book was 160 pages plus the cover and inside back cover.

I was asked to upload this book to our website. So, I scanned the book and have been up loading it.

I am at the last page...160...and now I am trying to upload the photo of the inside back cover. It will NOT let me do this.

After page 160 is loaded I try to add the last page. Every time I do it deletes page 160 and inserts the inside cover. I go back, add page 160 again and it deletes the inside cover! I have tried to resize the page and nothing happens.

What I am I doing wrong????

JIM

Friday, March 20, 2015 at 6:32 PM - Response #1

I do not have an answer for you, but I truly understand your frustration. I cannot count the times that I was working on the site (usually well after midnight), and the webmasters decided to shut down with no advance notice. I don't think they gave Class Creator notice, either.

I am sure one of the tech people will have an answer. Good luck and enjoy your 50th.

Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 7:31 AM - Response #2

Two possibilities come to mind: could it be you are out of space? Or do the last two entries have the same name?

Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 2:10 PM - Response #3

Out of spaces is possible but I do not know how to check that. The pages have different names.

Thanks

JD

Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 2:40 PM - Response #4

Go to the FILE vault or just go to this page on your site

http://www.classcreator.com/Minneapolis-MN-Henry-Sr-1963/class_admin_fv_space.cfm

JAMES LANGE wrote:

Out of spaces is possible but I do not know how to check that. The pages have different names.

Thanks

JD

Monday, March 23, 2015 at 10:28 AM - Response #5

Not sure why you would only have a problem with one page. It is not your File Vault capacity. (Currently storing 168.81 MB of available 1200 MB (at 14.07% capacity)) . Maybe send me an email with the page that you need to upload and I can give it a go. customersupport@classcreator.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.