ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

e-mailing all classmates.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/25/10 03:59 PM Views: 1278 Replies: 2
Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM

When I e-mail all classmates, the e-mail appears as being sent from my personal e-mail (my name)-(the way the account was set up) so naturally a lot of alumni do not know me, so they don't open the e-mail if it just says reunion, fundraiser, etc. Are there any suggestions of what I can put into the tile box, so they will know it is from the alumni assocation? I had also asked before, if there is a way I can set up an e-mail acccount that includes my alumni site in the address.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM - Response #1

Linda Jacovino wrote:

When I e-mail all classmates, the e-mail appears as being sent from my personal e-mail (my name)-(the way the account was set up) so naturally a lot of alumni do not know me, so they don't open the e-mail if it just says reunion, fundraiser, etc. Are there any suggestions of what I can put into the tile box, so they will know it is from the alumni assocation? I had also asked before, if there is a way I can set up an e-mail acccount that includes my alumni site in the address.

1) Click your Preferences link and look in the Automatic Emails area to separate your personal email address from your web site email address. You need to click the checkbox to do this, and you currently have it unchecked.

2) Yes you can, click our FAQs link above and then click Questions About Email for full instructions.

Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 7:10 PM - Response #2

Thanks

You were helpful

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.