ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help with Home Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/14/08 12:25 PM Views: 1418 Replies: 7
Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Most of my stuff is on the right side of my home page - is there a way to move some of it to the left and not have it go down so long? Also, is there a way to hide my playlist from the page but keep it playing?

Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM - Response #1

Re the playlist. If you reduce the width and height to 1 or even zero it becomes so small only you will know it's there.

Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 12:37 PM - Response #2

Thanks - I will give that a try!

Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 1:20 PM - Response #3

Yes. Here's how you can better balance your page.

1) Click Edit Site Pages.
2) Click the Edit button next to your home page.
3) Select the checkbox to move your Birthday's module into your body area.
4) Select the checkbox to move your This Day In History module into your content area.
5) Save page.

Voila, much better balanced.

Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 1:44 PM - Response #4

Oh thank you!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 2:28 PM - Response #5

I need help, I added a playlist to my homepage today, and I added an announcement about decals that we are selling. Now the playlist is showing before the decal, and I want the decal then the playlist. I changed the order of the announcement, but then my "click here to register for the reunion" moved down below the decal. I want the "register for reunion", then the decal and then playlist. Help me how do I do this??

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12:16 PM - Response #6

Hi Glenda,

We addressed the order of items issue in the other thread by adding the playlist as the last annoucement - looks like that worked great.

Just wanted to let you know that your Decal annoucement is missing the graphic - it might look like the graphic is there to you because it is referencing your local hard drive, however, anyone else viewing the site is seeing a missing graphic. When you go back in to edit the annoucement make sure you use the yellow image upload option to upload the decal image.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM - Response #7

Thanks for letting me know that, I will see if I can go back and fix that now. I'm learning slowly but surely LOL

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.