ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

valid emails being declared "not a valid email address"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/28/11 11:08 AM Views: 1200 Replies: 9
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I have been following through with some of the 'slow pokes' and sending individual invitations to join the Web site. I copy the email address from the classmates profile and paste it into the area to send a private invitation to join. Many are hotmail accounts, but there are others as well.

I know that they are valid email address, as I sent out the bulk email class invitation and none of those bounced back.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 11:50 AM - Response #1

Hi Barbara,

We had a backup in email processing, so can you just let us know tomorrow if things are still not going through?

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM - Response #2

Back to normal....

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM - Response #3

Well...a couple of years later...but...same topic.

The mass email the class which I sent out sent on Sunday still has not left the queue...

Barbara

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM - Response #4

Barbara Paris wrote:

Well...a couple of years later...but...same topic.

The mass email the class which I sent out sent on Sunday still has not left the queue...

Barbara

Same here. Still haven't even received the test message to me.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM - Response #5

I don't see a previous message sent on Sunday. The last one sent was on 10/1. There are 2 saved drafts dated for 10/14 and 10/15. But I also see that you are a Platinum customer, so I will need to see if there is an issue with the Platinum system.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM - Response #6

The one email the class isn't saved in my drafts.

Copied and pasted below...
"Sent On: 10/13/13 09:54 AM
Subject: Catching up with ongoing projects
Recipients: 163 (view)

This message cannot be edited as it has already been sent. However, you can create a new message based on this:"

The message is still somewhere on your server...

Barbara

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM - Response #7

Actually, I now believe this to be part of an issue in general that we are experiencing with the Platinum Email. We are working on it now.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 7:09 PM - Response #8

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

Actually, I now believe this to be part of an issue in general that we are experiencing with the Platinum Email. We are working on it now.

It may be confusing with 2 Barbara's commenting but it now appears all of mine have come through between 5:05 and 5:22 PM Eastern. I did have 2 drafts (10/14 and 10/15) I edited one today so the date changed. They were drafts and I was waiting for the test message I requested.

Edited 10/15/13 7:12 PM
Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM - Response #9

All Platinum emails that were pending have been sent and solutions are in place to keep the mail flowing. I apologize for the delays and will continue to work with the team to monitor the process and arrive at a permanent solution.

Jessica
Class Creator

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.