ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Default Text Format

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/28/13 11:48 AM Views: 826 Replies: 5
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Is there a way to set a default text format in the email text editor.

My page continues to lose text format as I am typing, if I stop typing and then start again the text format changes.

I have tried this on 3 different computer and 3 different web browsers. Chrome, IE8, Foxfire same results.

anyone had any problems like this?

Randy

Edited 05/28/13 11:49 AM
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 6:05 PM - Response #1

I've never had this problem. If you've cleared the text and keep starting over, maybe there is some code left on the page that changes it. Maybe start fresh - don't copy or paste anything - using a new page . . . ????

Edited 05/28/13 6:06 PM
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM - Response #2

Yes. I have had this same problem for a very long time now. It was addressed on this forum but I believe we were told that after some changes were made, it should correct itself. But it has not. My classmates have complained about this a lot. Would love to get this worked out.
We are also having a problem of...when we hit enter, the page jumps to the bottom and we have to scroll back up to find where we were posting.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM - Response #3

Randy,
I often compose emails, and even some pages/announcements in something like MS Word, so I can easily do a spell and grammar check, then copy & paste.
It is a few extra steps, but might just solve that issue.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 1:40 AM - Response #4

Oh Steve, you take the fun out of it! Think I'll add a message to the next alumni email that those who find a typo win a prize. Hm. Better come up with a prize as I am sure to have one... someday. Wink

Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM - Response #5

I thought once we set a font type on our site(s), that is what the site used unless we chose to make a change in the editor.

Question: Did I dream that or was it so?

Next Question: If it was so, is it still available and how did I miss it... meaning, where is it? (I looked under Preferences and Change Design.)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.