ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Hey guys! Where's my money?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/28/11 05:59 PM Views: 1166 Replies: 13
Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Thought that would get your attention....I sent out an email and started getting a bunch of registrations on March 13th which was a Sunday. My understanding was that checks cut on every other Monday and of course I have lost track as to whether Mar 14th or Mar 20th was a cut date but if it was March 20th, I should have received it by now, right? Can someone check and see what day the last check was cut? It always got here by Saturday but we all know it might take another day so that will be Tuesday. I guess I just want to be aware of the schedule so I can plan better.

Thanks.
Denise
Fairborn High School
Class of 1971

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM - Response #1

Oops! I was looking at March, but the question does remain. I started getting the registrations on FRIDAY MAY 13th which means the cutoff day would have either been May 16th or May 23rd. Still I would have gotten the March 23rd cutoff by today if all was normal.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:06 PM - Response #2

Under your Reunion Planner (Admin Functions), click on "Funds". You should see some negative numbers there indicating payments were sent by check or transfer, depending on how you set up the payment options.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM - Response #3

Yeah, you are right John. There's a check cut on May 17th that has not arrived to me as of May 28th. I think we have a problem. How do I find out where this money is? I have never received it! It's $190.20 and then there is more money after that....but that would arrive next weekend, so now at least I know the schedule.

But that check is lost!

Denise

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM - Response #4

Have had no problems up until this one!

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM - Response #5

Hi Denise,

With the holiday Monday you might want to give it a few more days next week and if you haven't received it by then let us know. If you have received checks in the past then the address should be the same and shouldn't be an issue.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM - Response #6

Thanks Jessica. I did notice that there's a phone number to call. I would not abuse that situation. If I don't get it Tuesday or even Wednesday, could I call?

Denise

Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM - Response #7

Yes if you don't have it by Wednesday you can call.

Monday, June 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM - Response #8

Jessica,

Just letting you know that the check that cut May 31st arrived today without fanfare. Still looking for the one which cut May 17th!

Denise

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 7:39 AM - Response #9

Jessica:

This is the 13th. I am going to give that check for $190 this week. If I don't receive it by next Saturday, I will give you a call on Monday 20th.

Denise

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 9:19 AM - Response #10

The check was reissued and mailed on Friday.

Jessica

Monday, June 13, 2011 at 10:14 AM - Response #11

Thank you so much Jessica. Obviously if I ever see the other, I will get in touch with you to let you know, but you will probably want me to destroy it.

Your help and concern in this matter is just one more way I sell the customer service end of this product when I talk to others about it. You all are fabulous and I know you work so hard!

Denise Derge

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 7:39 AM - Response #12

Jessica,
The second check did arrive today. Thank you very much.

Denise

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM - Response #13

Good to hear - Thanks!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.