ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Registration feature

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/17/13 08:52 AM Views: 1484 Replies: 3
Monday, June 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Reunion Registration Survey.jpg

I activated the reunion registration feature. I am using it as survey and not an official registration feature, that will be done by US mail.

However, when it is used and a person indicates "No" on the Planning to attend question, it records a "Yes" in the profile. Did I do something wrong in the setup? Shouldn't the No answer cancel the Number Attending?

Attached is how it appears on my iPhone and the Profile page. The Memory Book selection appears twice on the iPhone message, but only once on the report.

Edited 06/17/13 9:51 AM
Monday, June 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM - Response #1

That is because when someone answers these questions in the Reunion Planner, they are technically (as far as the system understands), registering for the event. If you want to use the system as a survey, I suggest using the survey maker to do so and not the Reunion Planner.

Monday, June 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM - Response #2

If I create a survey, will it post the attending results in their profile, like the planner does?

If not, I noticed that I cannot change the information in their profile, can the classmate do it or undo the registration?

And, since the registration feature is now live, what other issues may I be looking at if I change it now?

Edited 06/17/13 12:54 PM
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM - Response #3

The classmate will need to do that. I can't think of any "other issues" per say.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.