ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

City and State of School

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/23/09 03:12 PM Views: 1634 Replies: 7
Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Brad:

Sure would like to be able to put the city and state on the "Edit School Logo" page underneath the name of the school.

I have played with it by adding blank spaces but still cannot get the city and state to appear on the 2nd line.

Is this something you can add or is there a way to fool the system and make the city and state move to the 2nd line?

Thanx, Cheryl

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM - Response #1

Hi Cheryl,

You can add an HTML line break tag
after the school name / before the city and state. I added it in there for you. Take a look and see if that what you were looking for.

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM - Response #2

Click on Edit School/Logos and in the School Years you can put your information in there.

I have put Class of 1979, Waynesville, NC.

Look at my page to see how it looks.

Randy

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM - Response #3

Whoooo Hooooo! I may just become a webmaster after all! Thanks Brad and Randy for 2 different ways to do this. Looks so much better and reduces any confusion to visitors. I know as CC grows, there will be other schools by the same name as mine. I love this place.

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM - Response #4

Thanks Cheryl. By the way Jess answered that. Same logo, different person. Smile

Monday, March 23, 2009 at 4:57 PM - Response #5

I liked that idea! I tried Jessica's suggestion and it worked easy and looks great too. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 11:45 PM - Response #6

Jessica, Support wrote:

You can add an HTML line break tag
after the school name / before the city and state. I added it in there for you. Take a look and see if that what you were looking for.

Thanks Jessica ... I did one thing different. Please visit my site. I put the
after the School Name, BUT I put the Class of 1969 then put the city, State in the School Year (s).

I like that the Class of 1969 is large and the city, state is smaller. Will this cause a problem within ClassCreator?

Cav

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 11:56 PM - Response #7

Hi Cav,

No that won't cause any issues. Looks good.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.