ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Since the upgrade..

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/20 10:52 AM Views: 384 Replies: 14
Friday, June 5, 2020 at 10:52 AM

Help Please,

Ever since the upgrade we have been unable to post a Video link on our "messages" ("What's New) Page!!

Also Photos take a very long time to post!!

Sound Gallery does not work anymore.

Photo editor in "Messages" is just the pitts, been complanining about this for over a year now!!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 11:14 AM - Response #1

On our website it’s no longer possible to post photos and YouTube videos. Neither can be posted with a written comment.
Previously, it took only a few seconds to post photos and videos.
However, I’m able to post photos and videos on our Message Forum. While this isn’t the ideal location, classmates can be entertained. I’m most concerned about the large drop in classmates logging on. Before this new cloud based introduction we had strong numbers of classmates logging on. Email the Class was sent June 2. I received the email I sent at 6am today. If we continue losing loyal classmates logging on, I fear for the future of our website.
Jessica (ClassCreator) has been responsive but what we need is a reliable website to enjoy like our original website.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 11:25 AM - Response #2

Ditto, but Jessica has stopped being responsive. We need to be able to post pictures on "What's New" and the double entries need to stop. Classmates are not logging on.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 1:57 PM - Response #3

Same issue in usage by classmates.. We scared them away!!

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 2:01 PM - Response #4

Anybody know which Cloud platform are they using? AWS, Azure or some other?

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 2:09 PM - Response #5

The new company hosting our sites is hostek.com. This was mentioned on the Class Creator Facebook page in response to a question, "Out of curiosity, which cloud provider are you migrating to?" I'm not sure if Hostek is using AWS, Azure, or their own dedicated servers. Their reviews seem to be positive.

Edited 06/05/20 2:14 PM
Friday, June 5, 2020 at 2:33 PM - Response #6

Outlook is PARTLY CLOUDYVery Happy
Still having no email delivery of select group send 2 hours ago including TEST TO ME, as well as Notification, Duplicate post issues.
Perhaps Jessica's Flush of the Ques was a one time fix as the issue still presents.

The Good News: The reunion isn't till October.
The Bad News: We're in the middle of a Registration Drive for planning purposes and were planning a Survey Post but are afraid to do so until we can know that these issues are resolved.
We're sure you guys are peddling as fast as you can but we are getting lots of complaints directly to our private email from other admins.

Edited 06/05/20 2:40 PM
Friday, June 5, 2020 at 3:17 PM - Response #7

Except for loss of functionality

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 3:19 PM - Response #8

Amen, Uncle Chuck!!

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 3:27 PM - Response #9

I sent out an email to the class an hour ago. Before, the email was sent instantaneously. Now, it still sits there in the queue, someplace. Class emails are extremely important for our website. I’m sure that you will get this fixed soon.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 3:44 PM - Response #10

We have had a partial send an two fails so far of email to the class. (175) members. This is one area where we hoped for an improvement.

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:04 PM - Response #11

AS of this writing the 8 select emails to the class plus the Test To Me email plus the Notifications have not processed.
The select recipients were instructed to contact me on my private email to acknowledge Receipt just in case the READ BY counter was still not functional. NADA!
The Counter for the previous sends [6/2 & 6/4] are increasing but suspect they are the result of the Flush last night. any suggestions?
Can we at least get an acknowledgement from CC that this is being addressed and a timeline for solution?

Edited 06/05/20 5:06 PM
Friday, June 5, 2020 at 8:31 PM - Response #12

Here, Here, Uncle Chuck!!

Friday, June 5, 2020 at 11:11 PM - Response #13

Sent out 158 emails and none got through. Email is how I keep people informed and enthusiastic. I’ve sent out almost 300 class emails since March 2018. This should be a top priority on the fix list. Thanks.

Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 1:50 PM - Response #14

Only 31 “reads” of 158 emails sent out. Appears that they are not all going out to my class. Please fix, I’m losing the class.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.