ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

emails from

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/24/17 01:25 PM Views: 945 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Where to emails from noreply@classcreator.net get set to?
We see them on our @gmail.com email account but I thing they are being routed from elsewhere. I this from out class.names account when it was set up. There was no monthly fee back then I don't think.

THAT gmail account 69cougars@gmail.com is not listed anywhere I can see on system setups.
I wish to route those to all three Administrators

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 2:06 PM - Response #1

All emails from the Class Creator system that are sent to you and your members are sent from the email address noreply@classcreator.net. This is a noreply account and does not work to be replied to. Therefore we include in the email a message that informs the recipient of an email address that they may use to contact the admin of the site. That particular email address is set on the Preferences page of your site.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 8:31 PM - Response #2

Thank you, yes. That email o preferences goes one of your Classmates.net email accounts that was set up years ago before there was a charge per month. We no longer have access to that account. I have changed the email to be our Gmail account.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 1:07 PM - Response #3

Help... I have updated the preferences email to go to EHSClassof69@gmail.com

Yesterday I made two attempts to have the system generate an email and send it out to that email account (by pretending I was an unlisted classmate who wanted to get onto the site),. No luck.
I sent a regular email, just to make sure its working ok and it is.

Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 12:12 PM - Response #4

I would have expected the notification from the website to go to your ke******mp@gmail.com email address rather than the one listed above. That particular email address is entered into the field that will send with Notify Me messages that tell the member that they cannot reply to that message but can reply to the address that you entered on the Preferences page.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.