ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Another Thank You!

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 10/07/09 06:05 PM Views: 1368 Replies: 3
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Our 46 year reunion was held last weekend and was an enormous success. There was absolutely no question that ClassCreator made the difference in our being able to bring people together and to have a wonderful time. Being able to start a conversation already knowing details from a class member's profile made all the difference in the world. The loudest round of applause came when we announced that the website will continue indefinitely.

As others have said before, you made me look far more accomplished at these things than I am. Keep up your absolutely spectacular job. Everyone at CC deserves major kudos!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM - Response #1

Congrats on the success of your reunion! My first one planning with CC will be 2112 and I know I'll be needing your help!! Meantime, your site looks great and I stole "Midnight in Moscow" from your playlist for one of my pages....Great music! I saved and stored your running cameraman also!

CC is totally awesome...Could they make it any easier? How lucky to have happened upon it.

Are we going to get to see your reunion pics? You're all locked up1 Sad Bonita

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 9:42 PM - Response #2

I'll be happy to pass those "major kudos" along to the programming team tomorrow. Thank you Diana. Smile

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM - Response #3

Bonita Lyon wrote:

Congrats on the success of your reunion! My first one planning with CC will be 2112 and I know I'll be needing your help!! Meantime, your site looks great and I stole "Midnight in Moscow" from your playlist for one of my pages....Great music! I saved and stored your running cameraman also!

CC is totally awesome...Could they make it any easier? How lucky to have happened upon it.

Are we going to get to see your reunion pics? You're all locked up1 Sad Bonita

Hi Bonita,
Thanks for the compliments. Our pictures will remain password protected. I promised everyone from the beginning that their information would be private, and I'm keeping the promise. In this case, all of the photos are labeled with people's names, so it's even more important. It's really just a lot of pictures of very happy older people!
I'll be glad to pass along any ideas you need. We had a terrific commmittee and we are already looking forward to the next reunion - something we thought we'd never do. But, with CC, the work is already done for our 50th!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.