ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Grooveshark Playlists

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/22/13 09:30 PM Views: 1380 Replies: 9
Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Can the songs listed in a Grooveshark playlist be "shuffled" each time they are played on a Class Creator webpage? (If this question has been answered previously, my apology.)

Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:55 PM - Response #1

No they cannot.

I see that you have auto-start enabled. You may want to review your verbiage above the player for consistency.

Edited 02/22/13 10:05 PM
Friday, February 22, 2013 at 10:04 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your prompt reply - much appreciated. I will manually "pre-shuffle" accordingly...

Friday, February 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM - Response #3

Playlist.com is back. Most of us used that until they shut down for awhile. I was pleased to go back to Playlist and see that all of my song lists were still there. I think it's better than Grooveshark and you can shuffle songs. After you make your playlist, at the top, click on shuffle..

Friday, February 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM - Response #4

Thanks so much for letting us know that this alternative to Grooveshark is available, Lynda. I, too, used Playlist.com in the past ... and, no doubt, my playlist is still there. I think the shuffle feature is a huge benefit - but I do seem to recall that Playlist.com limited us to 200 songs - does Grooveshark have such a limit? Moreover, as I've been in the process of re-creating a new playlist on Grooveshark, I've noticed that it is seems so have every song I search for whereas Playlist.com would often either not have certain songs or indicate that they were "restricted." I'll have to go back into Playlist.com to see if new songs I'm interested in adding are available. I'm hoping that it does not come down to a trade-off between (1) a larger playlist - with wider song choice availability (Grooveshark.com) and (2) shuffle feature availability (Playlist.com) --- that could be a tough choice!

Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM - Response #5

Thanks for pointing out the need to change verbiage above the music player on my website, F C. Actually I was aware of this and did make "consistency" changes (and I may make further changes still [I'm deciding on whether to keep the Grooveshark.com playlist or go back to my original Playlist.com playlist]). In any event, if you still see the need for me to make consistency changes in the verbiage, please let me know..... I always appreciate an extra set of eyes on my webpages, especially since I am its sole administrator.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM - Response #6

Hi Stan,

I just looked at your site and noticed the counter at the bottom of the home page. May I ask where you got it?

Thanks,
Beverly

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM - Response #7

Bev,

just a hint. Some of the web counters that you see are actually a link that will take you to the website where you can get one for yourself. Stan's counter is a link you can click on.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM - Response #8

Thanks, Kyle, for helping Bev out.....you are, no doubt, much more knowledgeable about such things. Bev, I just went to the "Web Counter" website found at http://hitwebcounter.com and selected my counter from among several web counter styles. Hope this helps...if you need more specifics, just let me know.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM - Response #9

Kyle and Stan,

Thanks to you both!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.