ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Full download?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 10/21/12 03:28 PM Views: 1140 Replies: 3
Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Please help me understand something. For several years now, I have been able to download our complete database very successfully. I know it has nearly 30,000 records, but this hasn't changed in maybe a year or so. Now, I want to do some general work and need a complete list as I've had and you only allow me to do one year at a time. Having nearly 100 years makes this a rather formidable task.

You do allow me to download all photos from all years. Why have you decided to prevent multi-year sites from download our complete set of records? I would ask that you please restore this capability. Please let me know when this capability has been restored (note that I'm not asking for a new capability or enhancement).

Thank you

Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM - Response #1

The limitation was a (hopefully) short-term measure to deal with the fact that the full database download for large classes was bringing our system down for all users. We are working on a solution to better accommodate the load on our system for these large downloads. Please bear with us.

Monday, October 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM - Response #2

Hooray!!

Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:16 PM - Response #3

I'm fine with your answer - thanks!

Joe

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.