ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Need help with this one.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/13/10 12:41 AM Views: 1363 Replies: 3
Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I've added my daughter-in-law as administrator. She did the "memory dvd". She posted a question to you in the "building your site" forum. I'm perplexed as to why she cannot see me or the box on the bottom right hand screen so that I can talk to her on instant messanging. Can you go into my site, check her profile: Stephanie Michiels, and see if it's a problem with something I have done? Just a footnote: I click on anyone's name who is online and it works fine.

Thanks in advance,
Diane

Edited 06/13/10 12:42 AM
Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 2:38 AM - Response #1

Can she not specifically see you, or can she not see the entire Instant Messaging box at all?

Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 3:41 PM - Response #2

She can't see the messanging box in the bottom right screen. She is an administrater as she was on here asking you the easiest way to put the "In Memory" Dvd on the site. Did you go into my site to check this out? If not, please go ahead.
Thank you

Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 11:56 PM - Response #3

Yes I did previously, and she has everything set correctly. Please expand your IM Members Online panel then click the blue question mark help icon. Copy the minimum system requirements to use IM and email them to her. Let's first make sure she meets the minimum requirements. 95%+ of people do, but let's check that out before we start looking into other reasons why she's not seeing it.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.