ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Having the hardest time embedding anything!!! Really Frustrating UUUGGHH

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/18/09 03:43 PM Views: 1351 Replies: 6
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I have done everything in the forum it tells me to do. What is the problem??

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:02 PM - Response #1

Welcome Latrice.

Sorry but we don't allow "UUGGGGHH" in these forums, we only allow "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Please make a note of it.

What are you trying to embed, and on what page? Tell me where I can go to see the problem.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:05 PM - Response #2

LOL..on the home page and the memory page thus far. I haven't made it pass those.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:07 PM - Response #3

On the Home Page its playlist.com my playlist and a note from pageplugins.com. On the memory page playlist as well.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:16 PM - Response #4

Are you pressing the Source button in the upper left corner of your editor before pasting in your source code? If so, what specifically is not working?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM - Response #5

Yes,for ex. I copy from playlist and return to my site to edit and click the area for display, then I click source and the copied message is pasted but with everything else that is on my page. I click save and go live to view, but I don't have anything on the pages. I removed all my uploads on my homepage to see if that was the problem and just left up the announcements. I still am not having any luck though.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 7:08 PM - Response #6

Actually you are. Otherwise I wouldn't be telling you that Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number.

Do you have the latest version of Flash installed? Make sure you do at www.adobe.com. You did everything right and your Playlist on your home page looks and sounds great.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.