ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

where we live

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/30/14 12:45 AM Views: 864 Replies: 9
Monday, June 30, 2014 at 12:45 AM

I have a classmate that lives in Hawaii but that state is not showing up on the list of where classmates live

Monday, June 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM - Response #1

Just a guess, but is the complete address listed under the classmate's contact info, i.e. street address, city, zip code? That may be necessary in order to show where they live.

Monday, June 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM - Response #2

If the admin entered the address and not the member, the information would not be displayed.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 8:17 PM - Response #3

Ok that explains it.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 8:10 AM - Response #4

Wait a minute, I have entered most of the classmates info, and they are showing up in their states. We only have about 120 that have actually signed up.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 8:11 AM - Response #5

Yes it is

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM - Response #6

If the admin has entered the information and the classmate has not signed up yet, the information will show up. If the classmate has signed up for a profile and left their address blank, the admin-entered address will not show up. The admin-entered address will just be for the admin's own use if the classmate left the address fields blank.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 10:39 AM - Response #7

Kyle, if the classmate then goes back and selects the state again (Edit Contact Information) and "Saves Changes" will it be recognized in the Where We Live list?

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:22 PM - Response #8

Larry - Yes. The system will recognize that the member has volunteered the information at that point.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 8:28 PM - Response #9

Thank you..........that did it. She's happy........I'm happy! Larry

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.