ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Edit Event Registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/27/22 08:51 AM Views: 671 Replies: 5
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 8:51 AM

How does a classmate edit their registration? It seems the only thing they can do is add. Also don’t see how someone could cancel their registration to one of the events? Thank you.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 11:18 AM - Response #1

They would need to add a new registration to add another ticket. They can Edit the guest name on page two of the registration.

They need to contact the admin to cancel.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 8:48 PM - Response #2

I have refunded the classmate. How do I change their registration so they are not listed as attending? Is deleting the record the only way to remove them from the list? Seems like we lose history or traceability. Please advise.

Thank you, Karen

Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 12:25 AM - Response #3

How did you refund them? What was the transaction number?

Monday, June 26, 2023 at 11:52 PM - Response #4

I have same question.

one classmate and her guest can't come so they asked for a refund. They paid by check, so we sent a check back.

I didn't delete the registration because then I would lose history of the transaction and refund info.

They keep showing up on the count of classmates who are coming. How do I preserve history and not have them showing up on the count?

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 12:54 AM - Response #5

Hi Meg,

If you delete a transaction it is still there as a deleted transaction. You can click to Show Deleted Transactions on the Transaction page if you need to see any of the deleted items. It will be grey indicating it was deleted, however, it will still be there and be clickable for the details. Just include the details in your admin notes on the transaction.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.