ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Seeing list of people who ordered.

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/16/08 06:32 PM Views: 1307 Replies: 4
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 6:32 PM

I LOVE class creater - and we are very thankful to have it! We are getting RSVPs like crazy - and orders for the reunion itself as well as our golf tournament, etc.

I'd love to be able to click on the order totals on that page and be given a list of WHO ordered it rather than having to save all my emails for the orders and/or clicking on each person's name to see what they ordered.

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 5:03 PM - Response #1

This and several other more advanced reporting options are scheduled for "Reunion Planner II."

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 9:31 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad! When can we expect to see this said version? **batting eyelashes** LOL

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 11:20 PM - Response #3

Unfortunately not for quite some time. The list of requests for the next reunion planner are significant, and we have quite a few more pressing things in front of it. I think we had it around #78 on our list or so. Rough guess, Thanksgiving. Sounds like a long time from now but that's only about 16 weeks. Unfortunately most people currently planning a reunion will not benefit from Reunion Planner II until their next reunion. But hey -- on your next reunion, you'll love it.

Edited 07/20/08 11:25 PM
Monday, July 21, 2008 at 8:59 AM - Response #4

Oh. Ok. **sniff** Thanks. Crying or Very sad I guess I'll just have to pull each person up and make do with what I have.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.