ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Home Page Blow OUt

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/13/14 06:03 PM Views: 770 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Can Someone take a look at my home page and tell me why all of a sudden my logo links are all down at the bottom of the page. I have scaled all of them today to be less that 400 but it still drops everything down to the bottom.
Has any thing changed. I know that I was doing some homepage work yesterday but abandoned it for a later date. I tried to use the go back our restore backup but that did not work either.

Thanks for any help

The problem is with the website below
www.mbhsreunions.org

Edited 08/13/14 6:06 PM
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:10 PM - Response #1

Can you give me a specific "logo link" that is out of place? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here. Do you mean the Skype logo and things in that area? You are showing your home page content and then your Announcements. Did you possibly have Announcements before home page content before?

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:16 PM - Response #2

The page is home page, www.mbhsreunions.org under the Icon Button "2011 Reunion Photos" on my screen everything under that green button is at the bottom of the page.

Would it not be the next item down that throws everything out our could it be in the code. Not sure what is happening.
I do not have any announcements on the Myrtle Beach High School reunion page.

http://www.mbhsreunions.org/class_index.cfm

Edited 08/13/14 6:18 PM
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM - Response #3

Brad
Looks like everything is ok when I go to Safari. Must be the browser. sorry. Should know this by now.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:22 PM - Response #4

Whoops sorry about that I clicked your other site...

Looks fine here. What browser and browser version # are you using?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.