ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Building New CC Playlist Widget

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/08/10 03:00 PM Views: 1176 Replies: 2
Monday, November 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM

It came to my realization that if I create a new CC PLaylist Widget, or even modify an existing Widget, that I have two choices to either Browse or insert URL.

In the situation that I have already numerous MP3s located within the vault, if I Browse, I am duplicating in the vault. If I enter by URL, I must determine the vault URL for each song first.

It seems to me that another button to directly insert from Existing MP3 already in the vault would be helpful.

I only realized this, as I am 'unfortunately' working Away from the CC Player due to the obvious Copyright issues. I want to build a new CC Player concentrating on a very few existing vault files that are not Copyrighted (school song, etc).

Edited 11/08/10 3:05 PM
Monday, November 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM - Response #1

The player pulls the file from our system. It is located there only 1 time, not matter how many players you build that play that song. The Browse button is for uploading a MP3 to the site for the first time if you are wanting to add a song that is not already in your file vault. The Insert URL button is for adding a song to the widget that is already in the vault.

Monday, November 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM - Response #2

OK, I can go with that.

Thanks Scott.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.