ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

PLEA TO CLASS CREATOR STAFF!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/30/20 05:05 AM Views: 2323 Replies: 85
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5:05 AM

Dear Class Creator,

You need to get in touch with your customers and give them some answers about this mess you have created.

You must have access to these forums. Tell us what is going on!

Please confirm that you are still operating and working in our interest.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 1:24 PM - Response #1

DITTO MARK!

Still getting duplicate post on comments to birthday notices and to individual profiles.

SERIOUSLY GUYS?!?! going on 1 month and STILL no better.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 6:56 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Mark.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:51 AM - Response #3

You're welcome, Elena.

You, Chuck and I appear to be the only ones saying what we feel and what needs to be said. Perhaps we're all experiencing differing levels of the same problem.

I've said it elsewhere on these forums, but I really do think it's time for someone to pay CC a visit. The more they ignore us the more concerned I become about losing 12 years of hard work.

I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic to pay them a visit but hopefully, someone will read this and give it some thought. I have emailed them but that has also been ignored.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 4:36 PM - Response #4

Mark,
The thread: “CC we are losing classmates” has over 1,100 views by Administrators.
Time will determine what, if anything, CC implements to fix lots of problems since migration.

We’re in a universal health pandemic. This is when classmates enjoy logging on to take a breather from the woes of the outside world. Re: website: just do what you can for now.
Here’s hoping for healthier situations in the weeks and months ahead.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 6:42 PM - Response #5

Understood, Elena. Like you, I believe, I'm getting messages from Classmates who have said they have no intention of logging in to the website until the problems are fixed. John Ralph, on these forums, has been really helpful regarding the CC set-up and the problems they are likely to be facing. Sadly, whilst I feel for Jessica, who seems to be holding the fort alone, I still believe that CC, Brad especially, could be doing much more to put our fears to rest. John tells me that not every site is experiencing the same problems. those of us who are shouting loudest seem to be the worst hit.

Due to health problems that would make me more susceptible to Covid-19 than some, I've been in lockdown over here for 14 weeks now and the CC situation sure hasn't helped! Stay safe.

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 12:42 AM - Response #6

Whatever is broken is definitely FUBAR.

And it's also definitely related to moving over to Hostek - the new provider in some strange (or maybe not) way.

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 6:56 AM - Response #7

Just wondering . . . .

is is possible that CC is having an offshore team building retreat?

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 7:38 AM - Response #8

Offshore, eh? Nice thought, Alison. Laughing

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:23 AM - Response #9

OK... this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!
1 month later and no relief!

Now we're getting duplicate PRIVATE messages sent via the Private Message Link on a profile page.

CC - H E L P!!!!!!!!!

Edited 07/02/20 11:23 AM
Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 12:58 PM - Response #10

We're experiencing that one as well now, Chuck.

As Stevie Wonder once sang, "Heaven Help Us All!".

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 3:44 PM - Response #11

"The buck stops here" is a phrase that was popularized by U.S. President Harry S. Truman, who kept a sign with that phrase on his desk in the Oval Office. The phrase refers to the notion that the President has to make the decisions and accept the ultimate responsibility for those decisions.

Brad owns Class Creator. The buck stops with Brad. Fixing broken Class Creator websites is ultimately Brad’s responsibility.
At my request, my classmates’ contributions afforded my class to extend the length of our website. My classmates do not know Brad. My classmates know me. It’s unfathomable the business owner profits while leaving my good reputation in shambles.

Edited 07/02/20 7:57 PM
Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 6:04 PM - Response #12

Hate to say this, but since we have been very vocal about our disappointment (multiple topics / lack of response), there's something very odd and wrong at CC.

It's pretty much impossible for someone at CC to not notice these comments.

I wonder if this is affecting only very active sites? They should contact one of you here to conduct some testing. Or it's such a tiny tiny number they don't care to fix?

Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 6:34 PM - Response #13

Agreed, Jack. As I've been saying all along, Jack, it's usually guilty parties who exercise their right to remain silent. CC have absolutely no right to ignore us and we have every right to expect them to speak. Their attitude is unfathomable and they're treating us with contempt.

Although not all of us seem to be experiencing the same problems to the same degree I can't believe that it's only the very active sites that are being affected. It's noticeable that some sites have only recently started reporting things we've been talking about for weeks so I'm guessing that those sites are having the same problems but due to the way they operate have only recently noticed them.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 9:07 AM - Response #14

In the vain hope that CC are monitoring from afar, I've just deleted one sentence from a Classmate's post as it was inappropriate but the system decided to take half of the remaining part of the post away too!

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 10:45 AM - Response #15

Update CC! I've just posted a response on What's New only to see it disappear completely when I hit the Enter button.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:27 PM - Response #16

Folks, I ask for your patience.

There's much more going on than meets the eye here. The migration, which in all honestly we were given very little notice for (from the old provider) has caused a litany of unexpected issues, some more critical than others. For instance, Yahoo is currently blocking most of our outgoing email because the migration forced us to change our email IP address which had a GREAT reputation. There's this and several other things we consider critical that have to be addressed before we get down to some of the smaller, and yes, very frustrating and annoying issues you are experiencing. Everything will be addressed -- I promise.

As we work through all issues and get back to fully normal operation, the Support staff will have the regular time available again to address any questions, concerns, etc. The same people you know very well are the same people still running everything right now. We're just very busy. To be perfectly frank, the migration would have been better planned could it have been.

It may not seem like it as we're dealing with the final unexpected issues, but Hostek is a great provider, super fast, very responsive, backed up, redundant, and even full system reboots happen in less than a minute now. We're lightyears better off than we were at the prior host. All of our software technology has also been updated to the latest versions now as well (which also caused some issues because some of our programming needed updates to work with the new software updates).

There's many things that make a system like this go, and people are working on it virtually around the clock until all final issues are resolved. I deeply apologize for any of these remaining inconveniences you are experiencing. You can have full faith that things will be running normally as soon as possible.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:44 PM - Response #17

Took a while, Brad, but you got there in the end.

Apology accepted.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 3:50 PM - Response #18

Thanks for your response, Brad. You've shed light on issues of concern to us all. Please consider a mass email to administrators with these updates, as not everyone will see your response on this forum topic.

Class Creator remains the finest reasonably-priced offering on the internet for a rich class experience. I look forward to resolution of the remaining difficulties.

Edited 07/03/20 4:57 PM
Friday, July 3, 2020 at 5:32 PM - Response #19

“Please consider a mass email to administrators with these updates, as not everyone will see your response on this forum topic.”

Scott, I agree with you. Had I not logged on to this Forum, I would miss reading comments because I’m not receiving email notifications for this Forum.

Finally, Brad it’s good to hear from you again. Please give Administrators some idea when “things will be running normally as soon as possible”. Will it be days, weeks or longer? And appreciate your explanation. Thank you.

Wishing all a safe and Happy Independence Day.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 11:16 PM - Response #20

A mass email to all administrators with some details and a time-line for resolution is necessary to insure credibility. The lapse in communication was inexcusable.

We'll be waiting.

Friday, July 3, 2020 at 11:22 PM - Response #21

Yup

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:44 AM - Response #22

Still getting Duplicates on posts to What's New as well as the notices I Get - see below {named xxxxed For Privacy}

•   New messages posted to the class
o   Carol xxxxx (xxxxx)
I'm sorry the event had to be postponed, but it is what it is. Maybe we can still post … More
o   Carol xxxxx (xxxxx)
I'm sorry the event had to be postponed, but it is what it is. Maybe we can still post … More

Seems like nothing is happening.
5 weeks is too long a time to fix something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:56 AM - Response #23

This issue is still a top priority and the programmers are running several tests on the fix over the next few days before we implement it across the board. In the meantime we have a script that runs each hour to clean up any duplicates that are still happening - the only time it does not clear a duplicate is if both instances have received a unique response as removing it would remove the response as well.

The underlying issue is the top priority for the programmers and they have had to rework an area that threads through many other aspects of the site so it is a bit more delicate than it sounds. We will test and monitor the fix and then apply it everywhere.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 3:49 PM - Response #24

I am not receiving email Notifications for this Forum. I manually log on to see what’s going on.

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4:05 PM - Response #25

I assume you subscribed to it? You might want to check your promotions folder. Gmail sometimes filters things with duplicate similar titles into spam/junk or promotions.

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4:12 PM - Response #26

Forum notifications have been very, very sporadic for a few years for me. I've been manually logging in to keep abreast of things too but I just had half a dozen notifications come through at once.

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4:28 PM - Response #27

I agree with Mark. It's always been sporadic. None and then a whole bunch. Sometimes they were a week late Very Happy Too early to tell it it will be the same. The only way to really see is to manually log in to this forum. I use the direct link to what's new. This one http://forums.classcreator.com/hotlist.cfm

Gmail has never put forum emails in spam. NEVER. Duplicate titles actually just "connect" to each other in one message title. That's how gmail works. Makes it easy to follow responses to the same topic.

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4:49 PM - Response #28

Jessica,
Yes, I’m subscribed to several forum topics. This afternoon I did receive one Forum Notification. But when I look at specific topics where I am subscribed, I notice several comments that were not sent to me. This began after migration.

Jack, thanks for the manual forum log on link. Much appreciated.

Edited 07/06/20 4:53 PM
Monday, July 6, 2020 at 5:02 PM - Response #29

Gmail was quick to respond when we notified them of the IP change before and after the migration. This is the first issue I've heard with anyone having issues receiving after that change for gmail specifically. It is possible they were still working on relearning out new IP.

Yahoo is still relearning us after stating it would not be an issue before the migration as long as the mail server name was the same. We didn't change anything other than the IP and had responses from their own postmaster team letting us know it wouldn't be an issue but we still had to take baby steps with them before they will let us run a full capacity (everything sends it can just take a bit longer -- we are increasing at the rates they are allowing.

I have a gmail test account that is receiving everything I subscribed to. Hopefully if there were any delays or emails tagged as spam they have corrected that. It sounds like you are getting them now.

Jessica

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 5:45 PM - Response #30

Jessica,
For clarity I never received your gmail message. I manually logged on to read it. Elena

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 5:58 PM - Response #31

Ok I was basing it off of the "This afternoon I did receive one Forum Notification" I can submit a ticket to gmail to see if there is anything on their side. I don't show anything pending on this side.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 3:33 PM - Response #32

Jessica, I never received this Notification.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 8:22 PM - Response #33

Jessica,

As I've said elsewhere, my Notifications about posts on these Forums have always been hit and miss. Like Elena, at the moment I'm having to Log In to keep up to date whereas yesterday I had 6 come through altogether.

I know you're still working on duplicates but just to keep you up to date with my website (in case it's of any help), some What's New (my Notice Board)posts are duplicating, others are not. Likewise with Notifications about the posts.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 11:11 AM - Response #34

Mark,
Whatever I post on What’s New becomes an immediate duplicate. Because I’m “used to it”, I simply delete the duplicate. This never occurred before migration.

Since the migration, and because I’m not receiving any Forum notifications, I log on to this Forum manually. Along with duplicates, not receiving Forum notifications is a new glitch since the migration. My business has an IT on retainer. My IT told me not receiving Notifications has nothing to do with having a gmail account.

Edited 07/08/20 11:18 AM
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 12:27 PM - Response #35

Elena,

I wish not receiving forum notifications were a new glitch for me! It's always been hit and miss.

No, it's very unlikely to be Gmail problem for you. My secondary email address is a Gmail one but I use another for these forums.

John Ralph, on these forums, told me it was better to delete duplicates from the Profile of the Classmate who made the post. What's New is only showing the website activity of members so although posts can be made direct to What's New they're actually stored on the Profile of the Classmate who made the post.

Apart from the duplicates, my main gripe was that What's New posts were truncating, sometimes before and sometimes after I'd deleted one of the duplicated entries. Since I did as John suggested and deleted from the Profiles and not What's New, the truncated posts stopped happening. Whether it was just coincidence, as it was round about the time CC started to get to grips with duplicates, I can't be sure but you might want to try deleting from the poster's Profile rather than What's New to see if it makes a difference.

I did receive notification of your post this time.

Edited 07/08/20 12:28 PM
Friday, July 10, 2020 at 11:28 AM - Response #36

Mark,
Today is July 10. Just now received your July 8 post...Elena

Edited 07/10/20 11:29 AM
Friday, July 10, 2020 at 2:35 PM - Response #37

Elena,

There now seem to be a whole new host of bugs and they seem to be affecting some but not all of us. I got notification of your post quite quickly by the look of it.

A couple of my Classmates are experiencing weird access issues that it's impossible to fathom and even harder for them to explain to me!

Here we go again!

Friday, July 10, 2020 at 3:13 PM - Response #38

Mark,
Some of my classmates are having difficulty logging on using their email address and password. These are classmates who regularly log on. I told each to clear their browser and to use Chrome. Miraculously that seemed to work. But I am concerned about others not contacting me since our Stats are painfully low since migration when compared with earlier dates before migration. It’s not possible to know if other classmates are having difficulty with our website or any portion of our website.
Our class website was out of commission five days during migration and our Stats have been low ever since: June 2 thru July 10.
This must be such an added hardship for classes having upcoming reunions. Elena

Edited 07/10/20 3:19 PM
Friday, July 10, 2020 at 4:27 PM - Response #39

Yes, Elena. Heartache all round.

Your Classmate's Log In problems are similar to those being experienced by some of mine. I suggested the same as you but I've had no one come back yet to say what happened.

I also maintain the User Forums as I've one Classmate who adds cartoons to it. He's not able to access that either at the moment. I'm not experiencing their problems so can't help that much.

Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 9:24 AM - Response #40

Time for another update, I think, Brad. 9 days since you said -

"Folks, I ask for your patience."

Patience may be a virtue but we're only human.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 6:17 AM - Response #41

Come on, Brad! What's the latest in this debacle. Classmates are seeing their hard work on What's New turn truncated before their very eyes and the duplicates are still coming.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 9:34 AM - Response #42

We are monitoring the update that should be addressing duplicates.

Mark - I will have the programmers take a closer look at your site specifically again. Has anything been truncated yesterday or today? If so can you add initials of the poster and date/time of post so they can check into that again as well.

Are others still experiencing duplicates yesterday and today?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 10:22 AM - Response #43

Yes. I posted a comment under a new message in a member's profile yesterday. There was no duplicate message by the time I looked. I hung around a minute or so to see if a dup comment would pop up but none did. So I went to What's New to check. Sure enough, there was a matching duplicate. Back to that profile again to see if it was there, and it was. I deleted it.

Edited 07/14/20 3:04 PM
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:15 AM - Response #44

Jessica,

I personally posted on the Notice Board (What's New)page today, July 14, 2020 at 11.10 am, and that post is still there but truncated and also today, July 14, 2020 at 9.50 am, Dereck Fernee has a truncated post.

July 11 seems to be the main day for remaining duplicated posts.

Edited 07/14/20 11:17 AM
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM - Response #45

Ok thank you. We are checking into both.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:16 PM - Response #46

Jessica,
Today I deleted a duplicate post on our Message Forum and deleted duplicates on What’s New.
I am subscribed to this Forum but am not receiving email Notifications. This afternoon, I manually logged on. Elena

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:16 PM - Response #47

Jessica,
Today I deleted a duplicate post on our Message Forum and deleted duplicates on What’s New.
I am subscribed to this Forum but am not receiving email Notifications. This afternoon, I manually logged on. Elena

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:17 PM - Response #48

dups here twice?

I had that a few days ago when the response was very slow and looked like it was "stuck", so I pressed "save" again. Then two posts showed up.

Edited 07/14/20 3:19 PM
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 10:59 AM - Response #49

Another truncation today, Jessica. One of my own posts again, at 12.56 pm, but this time it's a duplicated post on Notice Board (What's New) but only the duplicated entry is showing the truncation.

Edited 07/15/20 6:47 PM
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 6:51 PM - Response #50

Another duplicated post at 5.19 pm on Jul, 15 by Robert Saltariche and either the original or the duplicate has truncated.

Friday, July 17, 2020 at 7:44 AM - Response #53

Jessica,

Truncated duplicate July 17, 2020, 12.24 am. Have they started work on my site yet as per your July 14th post, Jessica?

Friday, July 17, 2020 at 2:48 PM - Response #55

Yup...jumping on the pile-on here too. Notifications seems to be a huge issue and getting that fixed would go a long way to making life a lot better. I do understand the migration issues, but agree with others that an informative mass email would certainly help. Thanks

Friday, July 17, 2020 at 6:24 PM - Response #57

Pleased you could join us, Dave. Brad's post, above, helped a little but it does need to be more of a regular thing and I do wish he wouldn't make speculative promises regarding time frames and the availability of support staff.

Friday, July 17, 2020 at 7:38 PM - Response #59

We continue to monitor the items that we have added to fix the duplicates. There are a few specific sites we are monitoring such as Mark's, however, we can tell from the clean up scripts that there the duplicate issue is mostly resolved. We are looking into specific aspects of a few sites to determine how and why those very specific sites still continue to have some duplicates. This monitoring will continue until the issue is fully resolved.

We are also monitoring the few reports of truncated items.

Jessica

Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 12:14 PM - Response #60

I didn't receive a notification of your last reply, Jessica, but I've seen it now. can I assume that we should leave the duplicates and truncated posts alone (i.e. don't delete them) and let you deal with them from your end?

Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 3:21 PM - Response #61

Two more today, Jessica, in case you missed them. Another post by Robert Saltariche on Jul 18, 2020 at 4.43 pm has duplicated and one by Paul Thomas on Jul 18, 2020 at 12.57 pm has not only duplicated but either the original or the duplicate is missing a couple of words so they're not mirror image duplicates.

Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 4:23 PM - Response #63

Because I’m not receiving Forum email Notifications, logged in manually & just now saw your Forum post, Jessica.
Our website continues having duplicate posts - ongoing since migration. If you’re checking individual websites, please check our website.
Another problem just began earlier this week on What’s New. After I add content and/or photo or video, and click ADD the written post often is cut off and the photo/video isn’t visible when moved to the top. So I again recreate message in it’s entirety and photo/video and that works. It takes inputting at least twice before written content with photo/video are correct. This is a new glitch that began on Monday (today is Saturday). This never happened in the past.

Edited 07/18/20 4:34 PM
Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 4:29 PM - Response #64

From a developer POV, none of this makes any sense. Either the code works or it doesn't. If this script finds duplicates, then the code is not working and the issue is not resolved.

Sorry Idea

Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 6:56 PM - Response #66

Although we're still seeing duplicates at times - but not always - when members post messages or comments, CC may not be running the 'dup killer' script regularly. A couple days ago I was away for a while and finally logged back in around 8pm. There was a duplicate with a post time of 2:08 that afternoon which still existed. I deleted it manually.

Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 7:19 AM - Response #67

Yes, you're right, John, about the number of posts that aren't duplicating. I'm still getting some duplicates and some truncations as well as posts that aren't affected.

I'm also still waiting for a response from Jessica as to whether we should be deleting duplicates or leaving them alone to allow the code to do its work.

Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 2:03 PM - Response #68

Mark you can delete them if you wish. We are still monitoring and the clean up script will still clean them up as long as both of them don't contain responses.

Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 10:14 PM - Response #69

Saw a symptom tonight I hadn't seen mentioned... I posted a photo in my profile photo gallery this morning, and there was a comment under it posted at 2:47 this afternoon. At 3:40 I received a notify email with two identical line saying "xxxxxx commented on one of your photos". I didn't see that until around 6pm, and when I looked there were indeed two identical comments there. I deleted one.

Monday, July 20, 2020 at 5:04 AM - Response #70

OK, Jessica, thanks. I'll delete any without responses.

Monday, July 20, 2020 at 5:08 AM - Response #71

John, so it seems to be all posted comments, anywhere, that are susceptible but it's not necessarily consistently so.

It's almost as if we have two programmes running concurrently here.

Monday, July 20, 2020 at 2:13 PM - Response #73

Thanks for the specifics. We are still monitoring this.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 12:19 AM - Response #74

Another new (to me) symptom. I just sent a private message to a classmate using the link in her profile, and it appeared to complete normally. But, being the suspicious type I am, when I went to check my private message outbox a minute later, there were two identical messages. I deleted the duplicate.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 2:04 AM - Response #75

What I don't understand is if a user deletes the duplicate, CC has no idea of the problem. IMO one should NOT delete the duplicates so the "script" can report on the issue. Once you remove it, then it starts looking like it is fixed. Right? Unless there is a log of what is being deleted? That would be odd.

Isn't that the purpose of the script - "monitoring" and reporting duplicates?

Duplicates indicate the problem is not "fixed". There should be NO duplicates anywhere if there was specific code that was "fixed". Weirder.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 7:14 AM - Response #76

That was my thinking too, Jack, which is why I posed the question to CC a few times. I've now deleted duplicates on Jessica's say so and a couple of Classmates have noticed it and have asked me if that means the problem's fixed.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 7:15 AM - Response #77

I have had that one occur, John, but assumed it was the Classmate mistakenly posting twice when they messaged me, as sometimes happens.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7:26 PM - Response #78

Brad Switzer wrote:

Folks, I ask for your patience

It's another three weeks since Brad said that. What's the latest update, please? We need some truth. Are we anywhere nearer a solution? Is there ever likely to be a solution?

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 9:16 PM - Response #79

I'm posting the updates. We have done several adjustments to the code and we continue to monitor it. Did you delete any today?

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 9:58 AM - Response #80

I haven't deleted any today (UK time), Jessica but as I've not been receiving notifications of today's posts and the previous three days' posts I wouldn't have known if there were any duplicates without logging in.

I've just logged in and seen that there are a number of posts I wasn't notified about but if there is a good side to all this after all this time it's that there don't appear to be any duplicates of the latest posts.

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 10:06 AM - Response #81

Jessica, you might be posting updates but finding them is the problem. I and many others haven't been receiving Forum post notifications so it's been a question of having to log in and look for your updates.

It would have been so much easier if CC had created another Forum and called it something like POST-MIGRATION UPDATES.

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 3:19 PM - Response #83

I added a new section for Post Migration Updates and a specific thread about duplicates. If there are other specific topics not related to duplicates/truncation you can open them under that section. I tested the subscription for that thread and it works fine. I'm not clear why it is not working on this thread. Let's retire this thread and move the discussion there so you can subscribe and get the updates.

We have a monitoring list already internally for the sites that have posted here. Please only add new examples from today forward to the new thread so we can all focus on that single thread regarding any final duplicate issues after today. We made several adjustments the past two days.

Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 6:47 PM - Response #84

Might I Suggest that you make the POST MIGRATION UPDATES Topic a STICKY on the General Discussion forum so that it might be found more readily by those still monitoring that forum for Post Migration issues.
And Who, like me, are not receiving notification of updates etc to any threads there we have subscribed to.Very Happy

Edited 07/23/20 6:48 PM
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 6:57 PM - Response #85

It is it's own forum section and duplicates are a topic. I tested the subscription on the new thread/topic and both worked.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.