ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How do I change the font

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/21/09 11:03 PM Views: 1435 Replies: 6
Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:03 PM

How do I change the font on my site?? I am trying to change the color and size of certain words on my homepage. I don't have the BBCode tool bar when I am writing text on any of my pages. Also, I want to add photos to multiple class pages....such as photos for 77, 78 and 79 links. How do I do that?

Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:06 PM - Response #1

Welcome Janet.

You must be using the Safari or Google Chrome web browwser. Please edit your pages using Internet Explorer or Firefox for the time being. Our editor toolbar does not currently support Chrome or Safari. It will later this Spring. When you edit your pages with Internet Explorer or Firefox, you'll see the toolbar and all the icons you need for changing fonts, inserting images, etc.

Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:32 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your very quick response! I'll give that a try. Any ideas for adding photos to the pages that I created for each year??

Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM - Response #3

Once you see your toolbar, just click the yellow image icon and follow the instructions on screen to add photos. We're currently working on a new threaded forumn systme, and after that a threaded email system, but after that we'll be releasing a photo gallery feature that will allow you to build galleries in addition to adding free form photos like you can do now.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:16 AM - Response #4

Thanks. All of our computers are Macs....I'll try your suggestions after I hook up the old computer with Internet Explorer. I'm sure it will all make sense once I see the toolbar. Am I able to make changes from any computer anywhere? Or does the site recognize my computer?

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:20 AM - Response #5

You can log in from any computer anywhere. No need to use II though. Just go to firefox.com and download Firefox for Mac.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:28 AM - Response #6

WOW! THANKS! That saves me a lot of time!Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.