ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attaching Logo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/12/08 10:06 AM Views: 1391 Replies: 4
Friday, December 12, 2008 at 10:06 AM

I am trying to attach a logo. I was able to do it easily a week or so ago but now I can't paste the jpeg to my site. I think there is a security issue that may have to do with my updated Norton Antivirus. I received a message that classcreator was trying to invade. Can you tell me how I need to change my settings in order to add this new logo to the site? Thanks!! Steph

Friday, December 12, 2008 at 5:19 PM - Response #1

Are you talking about the logo upload area that you find under your Edit School/Logos link? If not, where exactly are you trying to upload a logo?

Friday, December 12, 2008 at 6:38 PM - Response #2

I am trying to attach the logo to an additional page I have created for business sponsorships. Feel free to check out the site. You can see where I attached one awhile back with no problem. I can no longer attach one and again feel that I am somehow being blocked for security reasons. www.broughton89.com. Thanks!

Friday, December 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM - Response #3

Taking a wild guess, I think you're trying to copy and paste a logo onto your Sponsorships page. Am I right? You can't copy and paste images onto your site. Even if it appears to work, it will only work on your own computer. And even then not for very long. Your pasted image will eventually turn into a Red X. And it's just no fun when that happens...

What you want to do is upload your image using the yellow "image icon." Then follow the directions on screen. Using the yellow image icon is the only way to ensure your graphic will upload correctly to the server, and then behave itself and stay put.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 12:45 PM - Response #4

Thank you! You always do a great job, Brad!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.