ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gallery Photos Don't Upload

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/14/21 07:50 AM Views: 429 Replies: 7
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:50 AM
photo gallery photos dont upload.jpg

Galleries - Trying to populate some new photo galleries. The new galleries are not active yet, so our classmates can't see the work in progress. When we upload even one photo that is 53.2k, the process begins, the screen shows 100%, but no photos are loaded. All 24 photos for the trophy gallery are only 504k. We are currently only using 7.18% of our capacity. We have made several attempts, but we can't even add one new photo to any of the galleries. The cover photo is already there. Our old galleries are working, just can't populate any new ones.

Edited 05/14/21 8:18 AM
Friday, May 14, 2021 at 11:10 AM - Response #1

Can you try again? I just uploaded the sample image you sent to your Trophy Case gallery and it uploaded and appeared on the photos list below.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, May 14, 2021 at 11:10 AM - Response #2

You will obviously want to delete the image I uploaded as a test Smile

Friday, May 14, 2021 at 2:22 PM - Response #3

Don't know what you did, but it works great now. Deleted the test and added several new galleries and many photos. Appreciate the intervention. Thanks Jessica!

Edited 05/14/21 2:24 PM
Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 11:24 AM - Response #4

Ok, now I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried reducing the size of the images, I've tried using different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox). But no matter what I do, when I try to upload an image it goes to 100% and stays there for hours.

Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 11:58 AM - Response #5

Buddy...it is happening to me the same way...I have tried several times to a photos to an existing gallery and even changed the size, but nothing but the 100% for as long as I can stand it...let us know if yours just suddenly works...thanks

Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM - Response #6

Please try again. I just reset several things on the servers and then tested a few uploads and they are uploading.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 3:53 PM - Response #7

Yes - working now. Thanks.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.