ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email the Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/21/15 12:00 PM Views: 1268 Replies: 5
Friday, August 21, 2015 at 12:00 PM

When I email the class the heading at the top of the email shows the School Logo, the school name in Dark Blue and the Class of 1965 in Black.

How do I change the colors for the School Name and Class of 1965?

I like that it automatically is included with my emails but I don't like that the colors don't match.

Thanks, Joan

Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 1:02 PM - Response #1

Were you ever able to figure this out? I want to change the logo that appears in emails. I already changed the logo that appears in the website.
Thanks

Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 4:12 PM - Response #2

I believe once you change the logo on your website that logo will be the logo used in your emails. I never got a response on how to change the color of the "Class of 1965" it still shows it in black on my emails to the class. Sorry Sad

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM - Response #3

Joan
That is not the case. I changed the logo 6 months ago and the old one still appears on emails and when I signed up for this forum yesterday.
I hope an admin reads this.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 2:55 PM - Response #4

Joan -- At the moment the stock email template that can not be edited. The school name picks up the primary color and the school year is in black.

Jorge -- In your case I'm not sure the system is picking up the change in logo on your responsive design. I'll check with the programmers.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 10:04 AM - Response #5

Hi Jorge,

Sorry for the delay on this we had to rearrange some things in the responsive design admin to allow the admins to adjust the logos that are listed on the Forums and Email Template. I updated your logo for you. If you need to make any changes the logo is listed under the School Information block on the Change Design admin link in the responsive design.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.