ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/24/15 12:26 AM Views: 971 Replies: 3
Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 12:26 AM

OH NO! My Class Reunion Planner page is gone on jmhs1969.com! Can you please restore it to my website and, if possible, can you please restore any archived reunion planner pages that I developed. Thanks Sad

UPDATE: Please read next message - need CLASS CREATOR support for jmhs1969.com AND jmhs1970.com

Edited 05/26/15 1:57 PM
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 10:42 AM - Response #1

Okay, now I'm REALLY FREAKED OUT! I "archived" the what I thought was a reunion PAGE (for JMHS1970.com) and now the page, the link, everything is GONE. I need the Reunion Planner to setup their upcoming reunion. Obviously I don't know how the "archive" function works. I thought it would just archive a particular reunion - NOT, make the entire page and link vanish. HELP! I need a Reunion Planner page for both jmhs1969.com AND jmhs1970.com.

And then, there's the question, where did the archived file go. Yikes!

Thanks - dead in the water,
Liz

Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 4:42 PM - Response #2

I have added 1 New Event for each of your Reunion Planners, which restored the Reunion Planner link. You can use the Reunion Planner for one last event per site. We are phasing that system out for the newer Event Planner this year.

Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 5:26 PM - Response #3

Okay, thanks so much. I didn't realize there was a new Event Planner coming this year. I WILL need the current one for jmhs1970.com but I will NOT need it (I don't think) for jmhs1969.com - thanks again!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.