ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/02/18 08:27 PM Views: 499 Replies: 8
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 8:27 PM

I feel so lame. I set up the Photo Gallery Link and also the Gallery. I set it up so classmates can upload their photos as well.

I do not see where anyone can go to access the Gallery. I asked a couple of classmates to check it out and they can't find it either. I know I have skipped a step.

Suggestions? HELP?
thanks,
wendy v

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 10:12 PM - Response #1

Under Admin Functions, click on Edit Site Pages, then click on Edit Link for your photo gallery page. Is "Active" checked? If not, click "Active." I bet that's the problem, as I don't see a link on the left side of your site for a photo gallery. Of course, click SAVE after you check "Active."

Edited 10/02/18 10:39 PM
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 2:16 AM - Response #2

Scott,
Thank you so much.... I knew it may just need a fresh set of eyes to find the simple error...... your help was just perfect. Thanks so much again.
wendy v

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 2:20 AM - Response #3

Wow! I love the site you created. Now that I have a little time, maybe I can update ours and give it a little more depth. Feeling inspired. Very Happy

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 3:06 AM - Response #4

Wendy, thanks for your kind words. Here's one other thing you may wish to do with your vertical scrollbar on the right side of each page. Right now, it's gray in a gray column, and difficult to see. To make it gray in a white column, under Admin Functions, click on Change Design. Then, scroll down to Scollbar Colors and check "Use default scrollbar, do not color." Click SAVE ALL CHANGES.

Edited 10/03/18 3:11 AM
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 10:45 AM - Response #5

I'll give that a try. Can I use some of your verbiage to make my home page a little more inviting?

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 11:52 AM - Response #6

PS.... I'm a winery owner out here in CA. We are in the middle of harvest and fall and winter event planning. It is intense. Loved putting our 50th reunion together. With the help of this site and my massive email campaigns, we had 180 people show up and have the most epic party of all time..... live music, in a beautiful venue overlooking the San Francisco Bay. People were blown away.

So now, I'm trying to keep the energy current. Is it ok if I pick your brain a bit to figure out how to do a couple of things on this site that I just sort of fudged... even though it worked.. it wasn't really correct. OK?

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:19 PM - Response #7

Wendy, yes, please ask your questions, but I would pose them on the General Discussion forum so other administrators and the Class Creator staff can see them and offer helpful suggestions. There's some really intelligent administrators who are willing to help you, and the more people who see your questions, the better.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:45 PM - Response #8

Got it... will do.
w

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.