ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Attending List gone after event finished?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/07/24 09:26 AM Views: 235 Replies: 5
Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 9:26 AM

Hi!
Does the "Who's Attending" list(s) stop working after the Event is finished/inactivated? Our link to "attending" opens to a blank page, now... (Event completed Aug 2023).
Is there a way to leave the "Who's Attending/Attended" visible, even if we make the Event "Inactive"?

(I've had that page turned off when it stopped working, but I just turned it on for testing)
Thanks!
rickvv
newtrierwest1973.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 10:02 AM - Response #1

Yes, however, I had to turn the event on and turn registration to closed under the activities. I parked the page under your attending link.

See if that works for you.

If not you can create a few custom pages and copy and paste the results from each link to the custom pages and we can turn the link back off.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 11:06 AM - Response #2

I think that should be OK. I see that event page parked under the rest. Classmates will only see their receipts, and as long as registration is disabled this should be fine!
Thanks so much for your help Smile

Monday, February 12, 2024 at 1:31 PM - Response #3

I just made my event live and a few have registered... where does the "attending" list show-up?

Monday, February 12, 2024 at 1:50 PM - Response #4
editPages.jpg

I think you should have an inactive page, in your "Edit Pages" section as Admin. Poke around in there as you wait for more help?
That page should be "Who's Attending", and I think it's auto-generated, but you have to set it to "Active".

Rick
(PS, Do you know anyone from the Shaker Hts class of 75, named Laura Bruck? I knew her in 1971, at a summer camp in Wisconsin. Just wondering)

Monday, February 12, 2024 at 2:06 PM - Response #5

I aboslutely know Laura! She actually graduated with our class - and our mothers were good friends from their high school! Small world.

I should have asked if there's a place where attendees can view who has registered. That's what I was looking for.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.