ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Notifications

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/31/21 02:48 PM Views: 580 Replies: 11
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 2:48 PM

I have a classmate who has not received any notifications since approximately June 2021. I checked the forum and see most of these issues require some help at CC. It is, as far as I know, just one, and I checked his data and all seems good. He has made no changes and I just can't see why the stoppage. I don't really want to post the guy's email so if anyone can IM me or help, I would be most appreciative. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:49 PM - Response #1

Hi Dave,

What classmate are you referring to? You can list first name and last initial or first initial and last name to keep it more private.

If you are not comfortable listing that information - You may contact us privately through this link below Smile

https://www.classcreator.com/contactus.cfm

Kelcie
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:58 PM - Response #2

It may just be a coincidence, but I also have one email address that stopped receiving any notify emails around June 22 or June 23. It's a Century Link address, like Name@q.com, and Century link says that the problem is on the sending end. Of course I have no way of proving that either way.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:54 AM - Response #3

Thanks Kelsie. His name is Richard Snyder and I am interested by JOHN RALPH'S response as well as it may be pertinent. His address is an Century Link address. Perhaps something to do with that particular provider?

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:57 AM - Response #4

Thanks John, and your response sheds some light on it I believe. Very coincidental that the date window and the provider are the same. Thanks again. Kelcie at CC Support is checking as well. Have a great day!

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 1:06 PM - Response #5

John Ralph wrote:

It may just be a coincidence, but I also have one email address that stopped receiving any notify emails around June 22 or June 23. It's a Century Link address, like Name@q.com, and Century link says that the problem is on the sending end. Of course I have no way of proving that either way.

This was first reported HERE back in June, where it seems to have become a standoff with both sender and receiver claiming that the problem is on the other end. The thread kinda got hijacked into another subject, so maybe this thread will reopen the pursuit to find where the problem lies.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4:24 PM - Response #6

We continue to not receive bounces backs and no additional information from their parent company when we attempt to follow up.

If any of you see a bounce please email me the details to info@classcreator.com. There is a form I can fill out at their parent company if I have an actual bounce back to report.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 9:56 PM - Response #7

Jessica,
As we've said before, no bounces are being returned, there's nothing in the 'spam' folder (beyond actual spam), the sending address is whitelisted and on the "Trusted Sender" list, mail to that address from other ISP senders is received normally, and Century Link techs tell us that nothing is being received when we do a test send from our site.

Friday, September 3, 2021 at 12:19 AM - Response #8

Jessica, send JOHN an email to the Century Link address that is not working for him. Then you can trace what is happening with that email.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 7:27 AM - Response #9

I have the same problem with CenturyLink. One member who is not receiving email from our site.
He is not on the "bounceback" list.
I have sent him emails from Outlook and he receives them so I know his email is correct and working.
His email is hosted by @Centurylink.net.
He has checked his junk folder for emails.

Any suggestions?

Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM - Response #10

I received a message (offline) from a classmate as well that she didn't receive the email her friends told her about. She is also a q.com address. Unfortunately, she's also a rather vocal member of the class who thinks we're unable to send an email blast.ShockedSad

Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 6:35 PM - Response #11

Is there a resolution to this issue yet? I'm ready to send another round of emails for our upcoming event.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.