ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

renewal

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/29/22 11:44 AM Views: 3168 Replies: 2
Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:44 AM

McPherson class of 1960 or 60.com
I am confused about our renewal, originally our class site was set for expiration in Sept, I took poll and no one responded much so I was allowing it to expire, but a member of the class of 61 (Rich Patton) sent in domain renewal for our class on his own dime, recently I sent out questionaire to double check our renewal class members that responded were 100% in favor of keeping so I renewed with my personal credit card at the Platinum level for a year, but my site is showing a termination of 9/22... I have not been active for last couple of years because of lack of interest therefore I am kind of at a loss for fixing anything, on classmate has emailed me that his password does not work,(Tom Carter) thanks for any help
marlene kennedy
Mcpherson class of 60

Monday, August 29, 2022 at 12:53 PM - Response #1
Sign In.jpg

I can only help with Tom Carter's password problem. Please see the attached file. When he attempts to log in, he can click on "click here" or "Forgot Password" to reset his password.

Edited 08/29/22 4:07 PM
Monday, August 29, 2022 at 1:02 PM - Response #2

Hi Marlene,

The class site was renewed through 08/25/2023 Rich renewed the domain last year and that renewal expires 09/20/2022

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.