ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Loading Yearbook Photos

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/18/10 03:33 PM Views: 1470 Replies: 4
Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM

What is the possibility of widening the BROWSE search window when loading yearbook photo's? It is difficult to verify the contents after a search to make sure you have the correct classmate. It can be done however a wider window would be easier when loading multiple classmates.

HAVBD, Abe

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 3:49 PM - Response #1

What you want to do here is just grab the corner of the window and drag it out. For instance click and hold on the bottom right corner of the window then drag down and to the right. This window is part of Windows itself, it has nothing to do with the Class Creator system.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 4:04 PM - Response #2

Not the WINDOWS window, I understand the flexibility of the edges of every window, the spot I am talking about is

the small view box to the LEFT of the BROWSE button which shows the path of the classmates photo and the name of the classmate to make sure I have the correct classmate. Many surnames are extremely close and difficult to verify. I was just looking for a quicker/easier way . I'm in the midst of loading 700+ photo's even though I am closer to the end than when I started. Even END /HOME takes an extra step.

THX for responding

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM - Response #3

Oh I see. In my world that's called a "form field" not a window. I increased the size of that field by 25%. How's that?

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 6:46 PM - Response #4

The/Your change is FANTASTIC ~ Thanks as always for your effort(s) and rapid response ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I CAN SEE!

Have A Very Blessed Day, Abe

Edited 09/18/10 6:47 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.