ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pay by check option

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/08/11 05:24 PM Views: 1191 Replies: 3
Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I have our site set-up to where people should only be able to pay by Paypal (credit card). However a couple people have been invoiced to pay by check. Since I do not want checks sent directly to me I do not have an address entered. This is creating a lot of confusion, but has only happened a couple times and I'm not sure how. Please help.

Thanks!

Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:10 PM - Response #1

The classmates are not seeing the check option. If you are referring to where it says Check at the bottom of your Reunion Planner page, this is for any funds we would have received via credit card processing through us. You do not have credit cards selected and therefore we will not have any funds to send back to you. All of your payments are set up to go through PayPal. You will have to reconcile every transaction as if it were a check as we cannot see when a payment is cleared into your PayPal account.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 4:47 PM - Response #2

Thanks for getting back to me. You're right in that our payments are set up through PayPal which is why these orders aren't making sense. This is what a few classmates have been receiving. Do you know what I can do to ensure this doesn't happen?

Thanks,
Rachel

Central Sr High School
Class Of 2001

ORDER DETAILS:

Name:    name here
Street Address:    classmate's address
City, State Zip:   
Phone:   
ITEMS YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR PURCHASE:

NAME OF ITEM   QTY   PRICE   TOTAL
10 Year Reunion Ticket   1   $35.00   $35.00
   GRAND TOTAL:    $35.00

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Payment Method:   Check

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

Please make check payable to:

Send payment to:

Rachel

, 63043

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 4:55 PM - Response #3

I'll have to look into this one.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.