ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Background music when site (pages load)

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/10/22 06:11 PM Views: 359 Replies: 3
Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 6:11 PM

At one time (when we had Flash) when our Site or pages loaded we could add music. This Feature ceased when Flash went away.

Has anyone be able to bring this feature back using another work around? Would be nice to have back.

Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 8:04 PM - Response #1

Hi Paul,
There are several third-party background music apps available. I have loaded one from Elfsight on our website to Demo. The app is actually pretty good. The free version displays their Logo (rather ugly) and it costs about five bucks a month to remove the Logo. Click the Link below and see the flag in the upper left corner.
Your text to link here...

Edited 07/10/22 10:28 PM
Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 9:23 PM - Response #2

I did a FREE replacement for playing music around 7 years ago JVideoPlayer LINK.

Plays both MP3 and/or YouTube music videos. You just need to store the music in your FILE vault and link to your music OR link to any music you find anywhere.

However, to Autoplay music, a user has to enable that in their browsers. Browsers block autoplay unless authorized/enabled by the user - for I hope obvious reasons.

In Editor SOURCE mode, paste the following on a test page to see how it looks. Autoplay=1 is the option to start playing automatically - IF the user has enabled it. It's the simplest format with all defaults (except autoplay) but there are many options to vary style, play a list, videos and so forth. Our home page has the video version.

This is a Sample Page with the code above

Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 10:31 PM - Response #3

HI Paul,
I was not aware of Jack's MP3 Player until today. I tried it out and it may be just what you are looking for.

Edited 07/10/22 10:31 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.