ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Is there a way to alter the order of the left-hand side menu selections

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/23/13 08:25 PM Views: 908 Replies: 10
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I am interested in changing the order of the left-hand menu selection so that I can put newer items higher in priority over older items. How do I do this?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM - Response #1

Yes, after Sunday's enhancement, it will be possible. Right now, no it is not possible. Sunday's upgrade is scheduled for 1pm Eastern time zone. It is supposed to take 5 hours.

Friday, January 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM - Response #2

We are all sitting here waiting in anticipation. Feels like the holidays are back!! Razz

Friday, January 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM - Response #3

Indeed, Jamie!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM - Response #4

Wow, that's weird!!! What did I do?????

Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 9:14 AM - Response #5

I know what you did, Bonita! You were on TAP.

As our official chat greeter, you have some admins rights... one is being able to access these forums. No need to be shocked Shocked, it is okay! What site shows to the left of your post depends upon what site you are on/in when you click on HELP FORUMS. Smile Those of us with more than one site learn that about the same way you have!

I try to enter from TAP unless I am posting about one of my class sites. Then I TRY to remember to come in from that site. Very Happy

Edited 01/26/13 9:17 AM
Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM - Response #6

Jamie... you are right! It does feel like the holidays with one big present wrapped up and we can't open it!

IdeaSeems that there should be a holiday song for this. When I read your post I immediately sang "Oh what fun it is to ride..." and I stopped there. I'm here on four hours of sleep and the creative part of my brain is still sleeping or I may have reworded it and continued. Smile Does one come to you?

Got it! Just a minute while I begin another thread. Wink

Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM - Response #7

You also might want to log out of the help forums and then log in again with your website's e-mail address and password. If they are the same, you will get a drop-down to choose which website you want to log in from.

The login link is in the top-right of the help forums.

Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM - Response #8

Ready? CLICK HERE and have some fun while we wait!

Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 2:42 PM - Response #9

Gwen, thanks, I guess I hadn't logged out. Duh...So excited about tomorrow!!!!! B

Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM - Response #10

Aha...thanks Kyle/ Hope to not drive you guys nuts with dumb questions...Confused

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.