ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Manage Classmates/Enter/Edit radio button not working?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/18/10 11:58 AM Views: 1457 Replies: 6
Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM

In "Managing Classmates" under "Enter/Edit Classmates" I have checked the

"Show Admin-entered Classmate Profile details prior to Classmate joining the site."

radio button. However, when I click "Classmate Profiles" in left frame, I only get the subscription form for any classmate not yet registered. What's wrong?

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #1

Hi Jim:

Welcome to the Help Forums.

Did you enter any profile information for anyone not already registered? The contact information isn't in the profile, it's in the details.

Try creating a 'bogus' member, answer some of the profile questions for that 'person', then see if that information shows up on their profile.

You can then delete the bogus member.

We old folks have to stick together. Laughing

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM - Response #2

Jim,

What extra information have you entered? Phone/Cell-Phone and addresses do not count because they aren't PROFILE, they are DETAILS. DETAILS information is considered personal, so it will not display unless the person says to display it AFTER they register.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:36 PM - Response #3

UT OH!!! Kyle..look out Johnnie C. is after your job. LaughingLaughing He got here and answered before you did!!
What a surprise!Rolling Eyes You are usually on these questions faster than the speed of light! Keep up the good work!!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:50 PM - Response #4

I'm not worried. These forums, anyone can answer a question.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM - Response #5

OK. Now I see. I was confusing detail information with profile information. Nobody else but me has updated their profile info yet. Mine shows, but I thought that was just because I'm logged in. So to check I went in and entered some bogus temporary profile info for one of the others in the list. Ta da! It shows up. Then deleted the bogus info on that profile. Now I get it. Thanks.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 10:05 PM - Response #6

We've all been there, believe me. Embarassed

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.