ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Saved! Where?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/23/13 08:16 PM Views: 817 Replies: 4
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM

A classmate, happens to be my bride of 50 years, wrote a reply to a post on a forum in "User Forums". She hit the "Save" button instead of the "Post" button and now we cannot find it so she can post it. Can anyone tell me where "saved" writings hide out?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM - Response #1

What was the topic and contents of the message? Was she logged in as YOU or as HER?

Usually, you say NEW TOPIC or REPLY and when you SAVE, it posts it for others to see. So if she was logged in as YOU, when she saved it would look like you posted it.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM - Response #2

Y'all are still he best customer service business I know. She was logged in under her account, NatchitochesHighSchool1960.org as Polly St. Andre Holly and was "replying" to "User Forums" "Remembrances" "Remembrance of Yvonne Stephens Tumminello", hit "Save". The message disappeared and did not connect to the lead post.

Hey, us old folks sometimes cannot find our way from A to B to C. Appreciate all y'all do.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM - Response #3

Clicking SAVE should have attached it to the post. If it isn't there, she needs to type it in again. There is no other place where it could have saved it. Sorry it is not the answer you wanted to hear.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:35 PM - Response #4

She must have done something inadvertently without realizing it. Many thanks, Kyle!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.