ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thanks To Class Creator!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/24/13 11:07 AM Views: 743 Replies: 2
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Just completed our 50th High School Reunion and it was a complete success, primarily due to CC and its ease of use, not only for me but most of my classmates. I would only advise to those using the site for the first time and coordinating a reunion for the first time I would strongly suggest using the KISS principle. I kept all the wonderful capabilities the site offers to a minimum so I could concentrate on locating classmates and making it as easy as possible for them to navigate the web site. Most of the forum questions and issues I have observed over the past year of planning seem to have originated from those trying to make the site too "fancy" or cute. Now that I have one reunion under my belt I plan on exploring more of the great options. Thanks CC.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM - Response #1

Congratulations, Gary!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 1:14 PM - Response #2

Congratulations on your successful reunion. Our 50-Year Reunion is coming up in less than three weeks and I have used the KISS principle also. We have 160 registered attendees (classmates and guests) out of 330 (after deducting the deceased) classmates. It's going to be an exciting time but it never would have happened without CC.

Doreene

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.