ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Guests

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/11/12 03:51 PM Views: 1078 Replies: 4
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Can you add a tab for "Guests"? Some guests have had a little trouble finding the guest list.

Maybe next Tuesday?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM - Response #1

Please be more specific what you want. I don't understand your request.

Do you want "Reunion Guests" or "Classmate Profile Guests", or what?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM - Response #2

Kyle,

It seems so clear when I think it!

What I mean is to have a tab under 1. Classmate Profiles 2. Teachers Profiles 3. Guest Profiles. It would be a lot easier this way not only for guest but for everyone to see the guest list. I have had a few guests not be able to figure out that you have to go under "Classmate Profiles" just to see the list.

No rush but Wednesday would be good.javascript:addSmiley('Arrow');

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM - Response #3

If a site has a large quantity of guest members, I could see how this would be useful. When the Classmate profiles page gets rewritten, we'll take a look at how this request might be implemented. Expect to see something by about 2016. Wink

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 8:27 PM - Response #4

Kyle,

We have 30 Guest names and 15 Guest profiles. Now that I think about it out the the 15 that did not sign on some may not have been able to find "Guests". What is the rule if you do not find it in X# of clicks you move on? Now that I think about it there really is no reason for someone to look under "Classmate Profiles" when they are looking for "Guests". It would make sense -from their prospective- to be looking for the word "Guest" instead. Well, makes sense to me anyway.

I guess it will be Wednesday, August 10, 2016? I will be looking forward to it!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.