ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

TAP - The Administrator's Place is for YOU!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/02/12 02:05 AM Views: 1694 Replies: 13
Monday, January 2, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Happy New Year Admins!

Well, here we are... a new year... new hopes, wishes and dreams for our sites. Translated that is... with a new year, we hope volunteers, donations and extra time will come our way this year. Just think of the impact on our sites that will bring. Okay, wake up! You were day dreaming again! Very Happy

I'm here to announce that fifty.... 50.... of you have joined our chat site! The site is not meant to take the place of these forums. It is as noted, a site for us to chat as we would like our classmates/family members to do on our sites. When I add a background, graphic or something different, I try to include a link or 'how to' in the site forum. Always take a look around and feel free to post!

VOLUNTEERS....calling on YOU to Volunteer. WAIT! Don't run away. I'll make it easy and you may help in a small way. I understand how it reads, as I have two other sites for my high school. So join me. Share what you do best... add it to the site... or simply post in the forums. If we can get it done, we will!

Not a member of our site yet? No problem! Head on over and sign up! Go to the profile section, pick an "Admin ####", change it to your name and get it done!

CHAT: Let's schedule a chat SOON! So far, the survey indicates that Wednesday is the best day. I'll try to be on the site this Wednesday but remember... you do not need me to chat! All it takes are two members interested in sharing a bit. The one-on-one and group sharing can be a blessing. Let's do it!

Join at www.classcreator.com/chat NOW!

P.S. I added a bit of light-hearted fun to the home page! Hope you enjoy it. Smile

Edited 01/02/12 2:07 AM
Monday, January 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM - Response #1

Greetings from Texas.

Did I miss it? Wednesday chat - What time and what time zone? : )

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM - Response #2

STEVE STEIN wrote:

Greetings from Texas.

Did I miss it? Wednesday chat - What time and what time zone? : )

Thanks for the nudge, Steve. I scheduled the next chat, wrote y'all an email and have been stuck at my desk when I should be taking care of personal items. (Sound familiar? Hope everyone gets a laugh out of that one!)

The Chat is scheduled THIS Wednesday the 4th at 8:00 pm ET.

Topic is noted in the email to members. For those who are not YET members, here is the topic:

What does your home page say about your school?

How does it look?

Should the font size follow through all content on a page or on the entire site?

Bring your future topic suggestions and join us where we share and learn from each other!

Edited 01/02/12 2:20 PM
Monday, January 2, 2012 at 4:29 PM - Response #3

14 hours later... we now have 60 members!

Go Admins!

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM - Response #4

Outstanding!

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 7:35 PM - Response #5

What password do I use?

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM - Response #6

My guess is it would be easier if I actually read it instead of the expecting the site to know me.

Monday, January 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM - Response #7

Ray,

To sign up, click on the ADMIN PROFILES page, then choose one of the blank admins and do the JOIN NOW wizard. You can use your same e-mail/password that you do at your regular website if you wanted to.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 2:52 AM - Response #8

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I wasn't on top of your question here, Ray. Believe I replied by email, tho.

We now have over 70 admins as members of TAP!

Chat tomorrow evening.... see the web site (or scroll up) for information!

By the way, remember.... a chat allows 25 at one time. First come, first in.

:::waving:::

Edited 01/04/12 2:53 AM
Monday, January 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM - Response #9

LIVE CHAT

WEDNESDAY, January 11th

8:00pm ET

Topic for REUNION SITES

Content, polls, surveys, special pages...
What do you do to bring traffic to your site between reunions?

Bring your future topic suggestions and join us where we share and learn from each other!

Haven't been to our site yet?
TAP - The Administrator's Place, is found at www.classcreator.com/chat. It is for all of us who built, update and care about our web sites on Class Creator. This web site is primarily for chats, yet there is more to be found! Feel free to make yourself at home when you visit.

Join TAP today! Smile

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM - Response #10

Have you added your input to the CHAT SCHEDULING survey?
As of this posting, we have 81 members. Out of the 81, 15 have replied (including yours truly). So at this time, WEDNESDAY is the top for 1st and 2nd choices and why the chat is scheduled on Wednesday.

Check out the TAP Forums on the site! You'll find graphics and backgrounds used on the site, yet more important are your posts:
1) This week's chat topic is from Richard Elliott and Barbara Fiore. Many thanks to these two admins!
2) We have one logo suggestion. Anyone else? Head over to TAP Logo Suggestions 2012.

I have limited internet access this week folks. So bare with me, if I do not reply quickly or suddenly disappear during the Wednesday chat. Thanks!

Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM - Response #11

LIVE CHAT

WEDNESDAY, January 18th

This week, it is...

BRING A TOPIC or QUESTION.

The first FIVE topics or questions will be addressed beginning at 8:00pm. Each will be given ten minutes.

Be one of the first in the door!

New to TAP?

This site, TAP - The Administrator's Place, is found at www.classcreator.com/chat. It is for all of us who built, update and care about our web sites on Class Creator. This web site is primarily for chats, yet there is more to be found! Feel free to make yourself at home when you visit.

Join TAP today!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM - Response #12

REMINDER... LIVE CHAT tomorrow evening the 18th. Details are above.

Come on by TAP, log-in and play the TAP Word Search today!

Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM - Response #13

Next

LIVE CHAT

WEDNESDAY, January 25th

Topic: FORUMS - Do they work on your site?
What works? Bring your hints, tips and, if necessary...grief.

New to TAP?
This site, TAP - The Administrator's Place, is found at www.classcreator.com/chat. It is for all of us who built, update and care about our web sites on Class Creator. This web site is primarily for chats, yet there is more to be found! Feel free to make yourself at home when you visit.

Join TAP today!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.