ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Choosing Payment Types

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/12/10 10:00 AM Views: 1417 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Our reunion committee is going to decide whether or not to use the online store. I thought I knew the answer to my question, but in looking over some of your instructions, find I'm not sure. We probably will choose the semi-automated feature. How does that work? Do we still have to establish a PayPal account with this feature or is everything handled through ClassCreator - that is, the money is collected by you then deposited into the account we give you minus the 4.9% fee?
We meet this evening and I'd like to be able to let them know the details.
Thanks so much!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM - Response #1

If you are using the ClassCreator Credit card option, you do not need a paypal account. You can request a direct deposit to your banking account two times per month for free. The 4.9% fee covers the fees that are charged by the Credit Card companies also the fees for using the Direct Deposit service.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM - Response #2

Oh that's great news!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM - Response #3

Wait. There is a Class Creator Credit Card Option? Where!?! If I knew that I wouldn't have started with PayPal....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM - Response #4

Maria Terziski wrote:

Wait. There is a Class Creator Credit Card Option? Where!?! If I knew that I wouldn't have started with PayPal....

In the Reunion Planner, if you are selling items, you can choose Credit Card, Check, or Other. If you choose Credit Card, then ClassCreator will handle the Credit Card processing and then you can request a Direct Deposit. There is a 4.9% fee associated with this service. (Credit Card companies charge to use their system)

There is no fee charged to use Check or Other.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.