ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Homepage hits

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/13/17 03:58 AM Views: 863 Replies: 5
Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:58 AM

Are there any other variables like $hompage_hits$ that can be used? I am thinking of the Classmates accessing the site in last 30 days chart on statistics page. It would be nice to add a daily visits count to the homepage.

Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM - Response #1

We do not offer many of those variables. The homepage hits one is probably one that was most often requested early on when we were adding those to the system.

Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:14 PM - Response #2

I just enter mine manually or update on the homepage after I check statistics; but in the past, there was a code you could enter on the homepage - that updates daily hits ?

Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:26 PM - Response #3

You simply enter $hompage_hits$ into the Source View of the editor window at the bottom of your content and the hits number will automatically appear.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM - Response #4

Probably not possible, but have always wished there was a way we could do that with our individual pages/tabs. I often wonder if some of them haven't viewed in over a year or more. If so, I could just take them down. Any chance of programming something like that? Ken

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 11:23 AM - Response #5

To get more detailed statistics, you could sign up for a Google Analytics account and then drop their code into the GA box at the bottom of the Preferences page. As for other hits counters, I am sure there are some that you can get that are 3rd party that you could add to your pages if desired.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.